Dress Code Policy

DanixRagex

Does anyone have a hard copy or an internet link to an online version of the company dress code policy for part time supervisors? Preferably the entire policy, however the main importance lies in the specific clause on jewlery. Thank you!

Does anyone have a hard copy or an internet link to an online version of the company dress code policy for part time supervisors? Preferably the entire policy, however the main importance lies in the specific clause on jewlery. Thank you!

Dress code for jewlery should be the same as a driver. However if you are male you can't wear an earing, drivers can. A little helpful hint ALWAYS WEAR YOUR PANTS!

krash

Go big orange
A little helpful hint ALWAYS WEAR YOUR PANTS!
Over your underwear:funny:
I see so many insiders now that wear them "sagging" and I wonder how in the world they get any work done while having to use one hand to hold up there britches:dissapointed:

filthpig

Over your underwear:funny:
I see so many insiders now that wear them "sagging" and I wonder how in the world they get any work done while having to use one hand to hold up there britches:dissapointed:
Big pet peeve of mine. Are ya'll aware that the "pants down" thing is a jailhouse sign of submission? Yes, that's what you think I meant.

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09
I believe the sagging pants comes from either jail or detention, they aren't allowed to wear belts. So it kind of became a badge of honor, no shoelaces too I think.