driver 30 days

mainebrown

i have a question, i finished my 30 days on monday, but it doesn't seem to be official. I was the one who had to tell them i had my 30 days done, the center sup never hopped on car with me, and told me that he was satified with the numbers i produced. did i make senority? dont i have to sign stuff? thanks

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Free period Oct 1st thru Dec 25
Never tell anyone what your status is.
And do not take any days off, that only re-sets the days counter back to zero.

badsporh

He who is not with us, is against us.
i have a question, i finished my 30 days on monday, but it doesn't seem to be official. I was the one who had to tell them i had my 30 days done, the center sup never hopped on car with me, and told me that he was satified with the numbers i produced. did i make senority? dont i have to sign stuff? thanks
Are you talking about working your 30 days in a 90 day period to make the union? If you are, these other fellas are right and we are in the "freeze" period that they mentioned.
On the other hand, if you're talking about the 30 day qualification period to become a qualified driver, there is no "freeze" period. Once you have 30 days driving in, you are a qualified driver.

I don't know whats going on but in my center we also had two rookie casuals make seniority on Monday and also back in October they were making seniority drivers. I can't imagine it isn't official here if the Manager announces it during the PCM.