Driver~Helper Chemistry

brownette

@)>-%---
I need a beer.

How did you know? I’m in terrible pain from fatigue. Thunder says it’s storming pretty hard here today in Mpls. shouldn’t ride, so I’m gonna party, to subside the pain. Currently I have the luxury to be drunk as hell. So long as I have internet, I’m having a great time ribbing it with you guys from my psych ward of a bedroom. Okay, so I’ve made five ethnic group jokes so far…anyone else got any? ….next please….or, better yet, anyone have any inappropriate 35W bridge falling into the Mississippi River jokes? The sooner the better….laughter subsides the pain…Or, worse, who is going to greet the pope when he visits Pennsylvania soon? Keep me far away…..let’s see what happens….will I get a ticket for social forum alcoholism? Let it fly, I do love virtual reality….

brownette

@)>-%---
Someone just called and left a message, but I don’t read the language of the answering machine needs a new battery and the caller id system is worn out…so we’re getting half faded digits….oh, well, I’ll catch them tomorrow….in the meantime, i need another drink….

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
How did you know? I’m in terrible pain from fatigue. Thunder says it’s storming pretty hard here today in Mpls. shouldn’t ride, so I’m gonna party, to subside the pain. Currently I have the luxury to be drunk as hell. So long as I have internet, I’m having a great time ribbing it with you guys from my psych ward of a bedroom. Okay, so I’ve made five ethnic group jokes so far…anyone else got any? ….next please….or, better yet, anyone have any inappropriate 35W bridge falling into the Mississippi River jokes? The sooner the better….laughter subsides the pain…Or, worse, who is going to greet the pope when he visits Pennsylvania soon? Keep me far away…..let’s see what happens….will I get a ticket for social forum alcoholism? Let it fly, I do love virtual reality….
Or you could just hold up a sign that says....I'm an attention w***e. There'd be a lot less typing involved. :rofl:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Maybe you haven’t seen recent headlines from my district….

Wanna play psychology? Wanna Watch my mood swing to mean…maybe one could ask rapist pedophiles what’s wrong with me. Recognize the word “power”? hey, thanks for asking, by the way
You should go back to the doctor....have him adjust your meds.

brownette

@)>-%---
You should go back to the doctor....have him adjust your meds.

Regarding your too late, interesting advice, could you please put your money where your mouth is? I have mounting doctor bills and the twice daily pills are twenty dollars retail each….

Anyone need some pills? I got plenty….

brownette

@)>-%---
Regarding your too late, interesting advice, could you please put your money where your mouth is? I have mounting doctor bills and the twice daily pills are twenty dollars retail each….

Anyone need some pills? I got plenty….
alcohol is cheaper and quicker....praise!!