Driver~Helper Chemistry

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Regarding your too late, interesting advice, could you please put your money where your mouth is? I have mounting doctor bills and the twice daily pills are twenty dollars retail each….

Anyone need some pills? I got plenty….
then you must not work here.....i've never paid more than $5 for a prescription.

brownette

@)>-%---
]

Found this via google….aka Nancy Drew…hahaha…perfect, nancy drew inspired my sister to defeat the pedophile…in 1978….national headline recovery sucks for Americans…..not an easy legacy…I will kill for my older sister….

What famous person do you look like?
GTY_lauren_bacall_mar_140812_16x9_992.jpg

brownette

@)>-%---
what's all this missouri stuff? besides that some of my cracker french ancestors first settled there from alsace.....not all of em are crackers however

brownette

@)>-%---
Pardon my crazy…please ….haha…Regarding recent Minneapolis headlines….So the sex offender prison population in Minneapolis is getting cut some constitutional slack? Lol….when I see headlines that read “drug offender prison population” gets cuts some slack….i’ll reconsider respect for your system….must be a majority bunch of white german/irish catholic boys in our prison demographic?….after all, one offending predator catholic priest equals how many victims?....who want’s to get paid for the census research to do the math? Maybe you could prove me wrong…make my day….

brownette

@)>-%---
Pardon my crazy…please ….haha…Regarding recent Minneapolis headlines….So the sex offender prison population in Minneapolis is getting cut some constitutional slack? Lol….when I see headlines that read “drug offender prison population” gets cuts some slack….i’ll reconsider respect for your system….must be a majority bunch of white german/irish catholic boys in our prison demographic?….after all, one offending predator catholic priest equals how many victims?....who want’s to get paid for the census research to do the math? Maybe you could prove me wrong…make my day….
white boys want their t.v.....haha T PaW Tim Pawlenty, you were a :censored2:ty mayor...