Driver~Helper Chemistry

brownette

@)>-%---
Maybe I should check out of this forum until brown cafe can accept the word :censored2: t y . I don’t have time for a veil like that…..
winnie the pooh....haha...winnie the pooh....welcome to the appooocalypse

brownette

@)>-%---
You don’t like my attitude? Welcome to meeting your first child as an adult from that one night stand in college...haha…now remember, when I sober up tomorrow, I hope I don’t regret too much of this virtual conversation….me on the other hand? I got direction …. I ain’t searching….family first

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Maybe I should check out of this forum until brown cafe can accept the word :censored2: t y . I don’t have time for a veil like that…..
winnie the pooh....haha...winnie the pooh....welcome to the appooocalypse
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1434583194.111551.jpg

brownette

@)>-%---
Regarding all of you b I t c h I n g about unions, Here’s how my “:censored2: e d u p” sense of American history feels about unions. It was through slavery via colonists that built the bulk of the wealth of the current citizens of the U.S.A. and their rich European/Asian/African/South American ancestors. If I had had the luxury to abandon my homeland by choice, I sure as hell wouldn’t force my values upon those who were already there on that land before I got there. I would give my family three generations before I even would attempt to force a religion upon those that received us.

hyena

Regarding all of you b I t c h I n g about unions, Here’s how my “:censored2: e d u p” sense of American history feels about unions. It was through slavery via colonists that built the bulk of the wealth of the current citizens of the U.S.A. and their rich European/Asian/African/South American ancestors. If I had had the luxury to abandon my homeland by choice, I sure as hell wouldn’t force my values upon those who were already there on that land before I got there. I would give my family three generations before I even would attempt to force a religion upon those that received us.
So let me get this right.....................................wut?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I'm seriously thinking @rickyb has a second (crazier) account.