Driver Helper Coordinator

ZeroHandicapper

Olympic Preload Gold Medalist
Started training for this yesterday. Has been a little disorganized so far but my main question is has anyone actually stayed on after peak at a Sup position? Obviously HR told me its "highly possible" but thats what they're supposed to say..
Get on preload for peak. Your chances of getting hired and to a sup position in the future, is much better going that route. I never say never, but very unlikely they will keep you.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Switch around the helpers with different drivers every day.
This one is interesting cuz ive been surprised a few times, when i tell a helper "absolutely NO RUNNING. Walk like a MAN. Nothing looks stupider than a grown man running with a pkg to the door, and running back." Then they tell me, "well, i was with so and so driver, and he was sprinting off stops yesterday."
💩✊

KOG72

I’m full of it
Started training for this yesterday. Has been a little disorganized so far but my main question is has anyone actually stayed on after peak at a Sup position? Obviously HR told me its "highly possible" but thats what they're supposed to say..
Just another waste of UPS money brown up and earn your keep

oldngray

nowhere special
They bring in people who know nothing about operations to be coordinators. Usually the dead weights other departments are glad to get rid of.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They bring in people who know nothing about operations to be coordinators. Usually the dead weights other departments are glad to get rid of.
Well all they do is call the helpers and give meet times that the driver then had to change.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1602688444776.jpeg

“what took you so long?”
🧔✊