Driver helper

UrFellowUpser

Am i wrong for not using my driver helper today? The center sent me a message that i had a helper for today and i text them back saying nah im good. I already used her one day this week but shes fat and slow and is killing my day. I just rather not have one and shes killing my pace

UrFellowUpser

And when we was at this convience store she knew lil ray ray and everybody there. She called me twice today i guess to set up a pickup point i did not even answer the phone.

Box Ox

My management team would say you were wrong because they have to maintain a certain level of helper utilization whether you want a helper or not. Topic came up in a PCM as drivers weren't calling in helper no shows and running on their own as preferred.

By The Book

Am i wrong for not using my driver helper today? The center sent me a message that i had a helper for today and i text them back saying nah im good. I already used her one day this week but shes fat and slow and is killing my day. I just rather not have one and shes killing my pace
If they force you to use her and then you do less work and stay out longer, they'll get the message. Why would you want to do more work again?

PT Car Washer

If they force you to use her and then you do less work and stay out longer, they'll get the message. Why would you want to do more work again?
This is what I tell my son when he complains that he could finish in the same time without a helper. The helper takes a lot of the physical stress from you so you can focus on driving and working 12 hour days all week. Who cares about the planned day report.

UrFellowUpser

This is what I tell my son when he complains that he could finish in the same time without a helper. The helper takes a lot of the physical stress from you so you can focus on driving and working 12 hour days all week. Who cares about the planned day report.
Well i guess you got a point there

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My management team would say you were wrong because they have to maintain a certain level of helper utilization whether you want a helper or not. Topic came up in a PCM as drivers weren't calling in helper no shows and running on their own as preferred.
since when is it our job to call a helper? Although I did today. Told him they said I didnt need him. I tell them that every day, but he is good so I called out of courtesy to him.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I sure dont.

Box Ox

since when is it our job to call a helper? Although I did today. Told him they said I didnt need him. I tell them that every day, but he is good so I called out of courtesy to him.

I probably didn't word that very well. I meant, drivers not calling/messaging the center that the helper was a no show.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
OP, don't you have the right to request another helper? just tell that coordinator to get another one, maybe with the ability to pee in a cup