Driver missing after crash

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
He's ok. No broken bones or anything. Used to work at my building until they moved the East Contra Costa routes to the Concord building. Great person and great attitude, I hope he recovers fast. Hard to believe that happened since he's been driving for over 15 years and on his route for about 10. His route has a lot of hills and treacherous slopes but he knows it like the back of his hand.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Great Gif material there since nobody was hurt.

upload_2017-4-6_7-32-38.png

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Reports indicate he was in a near by house having relations with a lonely house wife at the time of the roll away.

Except for the fact that he was in the truck when it went down that slope and was ejected in the process. Even wearing his seatbelt and still ejected.

Gear

Parts on Order
Ejected while wearing a seat belt?
Even he wasn't wearing the seat belt correctly. Example being, keeping it extremely loose.
Or he just wasn't wearing it. Maybe he buckles it but leaves it behind him.
I cant see how he can be ejected while wearing a seat belt, the accident doesn't look that bad.

oldngray

nowhere special
Ejected while wearing a seat belt?
Even he wasn't wearing the seat belt correctly. Example being, keeping it extremely loose.
Or he just wasn't wearing it. Maybe he buckles it but leaves it behind him.
I cant see how he can be ejected while wearing a seat belt, the accident doesn't look that bad.
I thought it was more likely he was dazed and stumbled away from the scene of the accident. Seat belt use wouldn't have been an issue.

Gear

Parts on Order
I thought it was more likely he was dazed and stumbled away from the scene of the accident. Seat belt use wouldn't have been an issue.

This makes sense.
I got the seat belt idea from a previous post, which doesn't make sense.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Got more details about this via coworkers and the PCM. Apparently he wasn't ejected, but left the scene after the crash. They ended up finding him at a friend's house nearby. This next tidbit I heard from a couple coworkers but I haven't heard confirmation yet. They ran all the tests on him afterwards for drugs, alcohol, etc and turns out he just wasn't right in the head. I hear he's being evaluated further at a mental facility. All I know for sure is, his job is in serious jeopardy just from leaving the scene. I wonder just what's REALLY going on with him???