Driver next to me doesn’t like me going slow

DOK

It's not why they dump stops on you. You get extra stops due to you coming in to early everyday. Not to mention the two free hours you give ups everyday. Showing up early and loading your car, and the hour you clock out for lunch, but are actually working during that lunch. You are your own worst enemy. Yet you blame it on someone else.
Well that’ll do it too 😃

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Dawg you are straight trash. I notice most people like to compare one end of the spectrum to the other. yours is being proud and happy about being a bum and making ohther good working union brothers pick up your slack so you can file 9.5

Can you imagine if UPS was full of a whole workforce of people like you? We'd be effed.

You're a bum. You're trash. You're a disgrace. Just want free money for doing no work..
Look, I need to hold down the last of this sit-down reataraunt food. Not spit it out laughing.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Worse than scabs.
In my experience these fools ALWAYS think they are the smartest people in the room and are the only ones with any work ethic....even though they are out there cutting every corner to get done. Everyone else is a slug in their eyes. Seen some of these dudes(seem to be always males..go figure) get hurt so bad they have to quit. Others end up doing some shady :censored2: and the sups can only look the other way so long before someone calls them out on things. Have seen a few of these idiots walked out then get their jobs back only to be walked out for good for the same thing. Others just get tired of being browns bitch and end up quitting...just my experience but would bet it is very similar around all of brown land.

Last edited: