Driver next to me doesn’t like me going slow

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
And for other clarification even my BA is baffled at The lack of the company not doing anything about these problems and doesn't know what to do That's what I'm getting at. When my BA sits there and says I'm sorry but I really don't know what to do anymore with these problems then that is a major issue. When was the last time you saw somebody pulled into the office for Miss delivering a package or sheeting something missed that truly wasn't supposed to be, or just coming back and throwing unscanned packages back on the belt. These are the problems I'm dealing with and I have to deal with the customers not you not my BA not my steward and definitely not my management. So what recourse do I have about being thrown under the bus?
Missed is missed bro..

Cementups

Box Monkey
Grow some balls.... or go into management.

View attachment 485199
Well that's disrespectful using this guys picture. I know this guy and he's one of the best package guys and workers you will ever meet. He was a great steward as well. This picture is from when the customers in the area he used to deliver threw a huge neighborhood party for him to thank him for all he did for them during COVID. This guy always goes above and beyond. Those were happy appreciative tears he was fighting back, not crybaby tears.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Ahh okay. You're gay. Got it.
shawn-michaels.gif