Driver next to me doesn’t like me going slow

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
That's the thing. Most of these filers and constant over 9.5 don't give an honest effort.

Just look at them. All the ones filling 9.5 all the time are fat and sloppy looking. You think they're trying their best? Yeah right.
They're trying their best to make as much money they can with doing the least amount of work as possible that's about it.
Such bs. Do you take your lunch? Do you come in and clock in at the time you are supposed to be there? Or are you a person that is there an hour early?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you go into feeder? What year was this that you were slow and steady?
I went into feeder in 2017. But that's pretty irrelevant. It didn't matter when it was, I wasn't one to work over 9 hours too often and if you'd see me you'd definitely know I'm not a gunner. I weigh as much now as I had in package 7+ years ago. Even running sleeper fo the last 2 years.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Wonder how mad they'll be when they find out some of the older Petes that O/O had in the 80s wod hit 100mph
I'm good with my 70 MPH International. It rides comfortable to sleep in and that's important. Plus all these guys want to do 80mph and I say no thank you. Something goes wrong and they would fire us in a heartbeat for doing 1 mph over teh posted speed limit and deem it being unsafe.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Sleeper team if I’m not mistaken. Runner nirvana.
Actually, it's quite brign most of the time. I only have a 3 day run but I tell anyone that ask, I truly miss package car. My back and knees on the other hand do not. They are the main reason I went to feeder. Plus I can get pretty much any schedule I want.

PreTrippin’

About 150 Miles From Nowhere
Actually, it's quite brign most of the time. I only have a 3 day run but I tell anyone that ask, I truly miss package car. My back and knees on the other hand do not. They are the main reason I went to feeder. Plus I can get pretty much any schedule I want.
Quite brign?

542thruNthru

Accidental extra post.
tenor-15.gif

10:30 resi

That's the thing. Most of these filers and constant over 9.5 don't give an honest effort.

Just look at them. All the ones filling 9.5 all the time are fat and sloppy looking. You think they're trying their best? Yeah right.
They're trying their best to make as much money they can with doing the least amount of work as possible that's about it.
I'm going to tell the stewards that just transferred into your center that you're talking about them like that 🤣

Brown Down

With these things, it’s best that people mind their business. Go to work do your job and not worry about what someone else does the system will take care of those people eventually.
Unfortunately I'm going to have to disagree with you slightly here we have drivers not doing the job right and management refuses to do anything. And it is causing other drivers a lot of issues on the routes. The union won't / can't do anything because you don't go after your own members. Even our BA said it's kind of unprecedented that the company refuses to discipline these drivers.
Now granted you might be right that these people get taken care of eventually it is not going to be anytime soon from the looks of things. I hate to say it but the union might have to start stepping in when people are blatantly not doing the job correctly.

Brown Down

Let me ask you this it says don't throw your union brothers under the bus but what are they do when they go out and completely throw the customers under the bus you know who deals with it us regular drivers. Not management not the union leadership us regular drivers are the ones getting smile* on. So yes maybe the union needs to start cracking down on some of this blatant and I do mean blatant disregard for doing the job. Some examples easing whole apartment complexes cuz you don't feel like climbing stairs. Not going down roads because they're long, literally leaving stuff at mailboxes when you are not supposed to. I'm not talking some of the small stuff but this major stuff that the company doesn't want to address is really annoying the crap out of regular drivers. I know I am sick of getting yelled at by customers because the person that ran the section while I was offer a day completely screwed them over with items they were expecting to have. Do you think it's right for me to have to deal with that day in and day out? Is that not throwing the next union member under the bus to deal with their problems?

Brown Down

And for other clarification even my BA is baffled at The lack of the company not doing anything about these problems and doesn't know what to do That's what I'm getting at. When my BA sits there and says I'm sorry but I really don't know what to do anymore with these problems then that is a major issue. When was the last time you saw somebody pulled into the office for Miss delivering a package or sheeting something missed that truly wasn't supposed to be, or just coming back and throwing unscanned packages back on the belt. These are the problems I'm dealing with and I have to deal with the customers not you not my BA not my steward and definitely not my management. So what recourse do I have about being thrown under the bus?

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Unfortunately I'm going to have to disagree with you slightly here we have drivers not doing the job right and management refuses to do anything. And it is causing other drivers a lot of issues on the routes. The union won't / can't do anything because you don't go after your own members. Even our BA said it's kind of unprecedented that the company refuses to discipline these drivers.
Now granted you might be right that these people get taken care of eventually it is not going to be anytime soon from the looks of things. I hate to say it but the union might have to start stepping in when people are blatantly not doing the job correctly.
It’s not the job of a driver to make sure someone is “blatantly not doing the job correctly” there’s no way you would know unless you were watching the other driver.

Brown Down

It’s not the job of a driver to make sure someone is “blatantly not doing the job correctly” there’s no way you would know unless you were watching the other driver.
So me getting cussed out by a customer who's medicine didn't show up the day before when I was off and then having said package he seed as well as all of the other apartment complexes boxes is me not knowing another driver is not doing the job got it