Driver release

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

The reason I care is because when the s#%! Hits the fan......I don't trust anyone in ups management....they will lie cheat and steal to make numbers and they always blame the drivers whether instructed or not we should know better

oldngray

nowhere special
Yesterday, I had 2 buildings, 1 office. I went to both buildings, rang every apartment, left a DR notice by the mailboxes and took the packages to the office. It was 12 stops and took over 20 minutes to do. The office will not sign unless we attempt every apartment. While they may not know, I would hate to burn that bridge and have them refuse to sign for any.

Anyways of those 12 stops, 8 were Amazon. Amazon is demanding lower and lower shipping bills, I wonder if this is going to be the next step for them.

Amazon could send everything shipper release then UPS COULD leave anywhere.

FatherBrown

When I was trained it was always leave it in front of the customer's door even in a secured building. Non secure only met customer or Ni1.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-2.jpeg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
That's a new one.You have to put it near a door, the instructions might have to be clarified from the center manager.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
If it's true, it's not happening here. That being said, we have a college town nearby in another center's area where the secure and unsecured apts are all drd. The thinking is that the time it would take to get real signatures from customers, many of which are non English speaking foreign exchange students, would outweigh any loss claim costs. Makes no sense to me, but UPS says it's working. My center, on the other hand, still does it all old school. Apts always get a signature. Unless.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If it's true, it's not happening here. That being said, we have a college town nearby in another center's area where the secure and unsecured apts are all drd. The thinking is that the time it would take to get real signatures from customers, many of which are non English speaking foreign exchange students, would outweigh any loss claim costs. Makes no sense to me, but UPS says it's working. My center, on the other hand, still does it all old school. Apts always get a signature. Unless.

I deliver to a lot of college housing, the majority of which are unsecured, with very few issues. The only time I get a signature is if the shipper pays for it.