Driver retro in progression

UPS4Life

Just reread that and your second example supports what is happening to me 17.25-17.95 then seniority date and you bump to 18.45 not 19.15?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Quigley

I'm a little confused. Why would you go to $21.45 instead of $20.75? You got the .70 which brought you from $18.45 to $19.15. The retro check should have been from Aug 1 to Oct. when you reached 24 month seniority. This Aug1 you should go to $21.45

UPS4Life

You are right. I was assuming you were already at $18.45 Aug 1
I was at 18.45$ aug 1st but then changed to 20.75 in October and was looking to go to 21.45 in October not august. Oh well ups knew what they were doing. A jr driver will never make more money per hour than me but they will make that amount longer than me

Sent using BrownCafe App

Quigley

If you were making $18.45 prior to Aug 1 then you should have a retro check .70 for every hour worked from Aug 1 to Oct. when you went to 20.75

UPS4Life

If you were making $18.45 prior to Aug 1 then you should have a retro check .70 for every hour worked from Aug 1 to Oct. when you went to 20.75
Correct so I lose the .70cent raise I received because it goes back to the normal 20.75 what I was already suppose to get and everyone making 20.75 before aug 1st get 21.45

Sent using BrownCafe App

upschuck

The contract gives wages, not increase in wages. It does not say you receive a $2.35 raise.

If you say you lose the $.70 raise because you don't get another $2.35, then you do lose it, but if you are say you have to pay back the $.70 when you get to the next level, then you are wrong. The money you are paying back is from your seniority date thru Apr 18, 2014, which you should not have received.

By The Book

Correct, only until your seniority date then you go back to your 3 year progression rate until aug 1st then you get another .70$ if you can prove this wrong and point me In a better direction or somewhere that people are actually making decisions because as of now I owe over 1300$

Sent using BrownCafe App
Have your BA request a calculation on how they paid you your retro and now want it back. Dispute this so you can see proof.