Driver Robbed and Kidnapped in Portland, Oregon

Mobile29

Another UPS driver robbed and kidnapped. How many more individuals will be robbed this Christmas season. It’s time the Union addresses this next contract. I’m advocating for the ability to conceal carry.

Another UPS driver robbed and kidnapped. How many more individuals will be robbed this Christmas season. It’s time the Union addresses this next contract. I’m advocating for the ability to conceal carry.
How about getting the drivers off the street when it gets dark...

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
There should be language in the next contract that allows drivers to have on-road social workers who will deescalate these sorts of situations with kind words and home-baked chocolate chip cookies.

quad decade guy

Ok. How? Exactly now. Like they did on stagecoaches? Really? Drones with defensive weapons....?

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Also get rid of that customers tracking tool.
That's a really big safety concern
I had a lady follow me to a car dealership where I was picking up, looking for her NI1 from the day before. Said she had been following me all day.

Had a guy run me down walking his dog looking for his alcohol to the apartments down the street I hadn't been to yet.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Conceal hell
How about a street sweeper mounted on the hood

PT Car Washer

Never happen. The company must think of the PT preload sups safety.