Driver staffing issues

Cowboy238er

I was wondering if other centers are have staffing issues?? Our center has 50 full time positions and 10 22-4 positions. In the last year we have not had more than 4 22-4s at one time. Which is causing the full time drivers to work 6 days a week every week since November of last year. Now I understand that seniority has everything to do with this situation. But would like to know if there r similar issues n other centers. Most all drivers n my center are working 50-60 hrs every week.

dugmore42

Or….. how many sick calls daily. Many hands make less work, but when sick calls happen, slack has to be taken up.

Man up, go to work and help the cause!

542thruNthru

Or….. how many sick calls daily. Many hands make less work, but when sick calls happen, slack has to be taken up.

Man up, go to work and help the cause!
Shut the Ffee up management. How about Staff your operation correctly and stop advancing Monday work into Saturday. IE literally plans Saturday dispatch at 85% 22.4s and 15% RPCDs hoping for volunteers. Not taking into account vacation or non volunteers. So when they don't get what they plan for operations has to force.

dugmore42

Shut the Ffee up management. How about Staff your operation correctly and stop advancing Monday work into Saturday. IE literally plans Saturday dispatch at 85% 22.4s and 15% RPCDs hoping for volunteers. Not taking into account vacation or non volunteers. So when they don't get what they plan for operations has to force.
The contract, right wrong or indifferent allows the Saturday dispatch scenario. A contract that was agreed to. In place until it’s not……….

542thruNthru

The contract, right wrong or indifferent allows the Saturday dispatch scenario. A contract that was agreed to. In place until it’s not……….
That's your interpretation of the contract. I don't know of one person across the country staying discharged for not coming in on a day off.

Cowboy238er

Unfortunately there is not a lot of set in stone language in the contract on 6 day punches or even working over 60 hrs a week. Our supervisors r so afraid of a grievances that if we have less than 8 hrs when we come n on a Saturday that we have to driver help. Causing us to work well over 60…

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
ZERO FAVORS FOR MANAGEMENT

NO WORKING PRELOAD
NO VOLUNTEERING EXTRA DAYS

WE ARE DOING THIS TO OURSELVES

MAKE THEM STAFF UP!!!!!
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
No one wants to work 6 DAYS A WEEK 9:00AM-7:00PM @Dragon
Stop the nonsense or people will continue to quit 😂😂😂

get your browns on big boy ..you’re running a route this peak 😂😂😂😂
🧔‍♂️✊

542thruNthru

Most Sups want to run routes…gets them out of the office where the real :censored2: show is…
Lol!

tenor-14.gif