Drivers accept Credit Cards?

Mr.Golden

These are my favorite customers. I LOVE Amazon(sarcasm).. I had someone get mad because I didn't bring her chairs inside and take away the boxes,like the regular furniture store delivery guy.

I had a similar situation it was a senior customer. He wanted me to put some heavy cans in the house and offer twenty dollars lol so I did even I told him I couldnt

Re-Raise

I had someone tell me that they had clicked the box on the pottery barn website that indicated I would put the children's bed together when I delivered it.

Whargoul

I had some womens clothes business complain to me today that I didn't stop there the day before when I actually did and waited 10mins ringing the buzzer for them to come answer the door before I NI1 everything. I had forgot to leave a Info notice which was my bad, but I told the lady they need to be ready for delivery I have lots of time commit packages and you aint the only customer I have and that I wish I could just stand around all day doing nothing like you but I actually do work for a living so I hope you learned your lesson and answer the damn buzzer next time biiiiyatch! Now sign my board thank you!

Re-Raise

I had some womens clothes business complain to me today that I didn't stop there the day before when I actually did and waited 10mins ringing the buzzer for them to come answer the door before I NI1 everything. I had forgot to leave a Info notice which was my bad, but I told the lady they need to be ready for delivery I have lots of time commit packages and you aint the only customer I have and that I wish I could just stand around all day doing nothing like you but I actually do work for a living so I hope you learned your lesson and answer the damn buzzer next time biiiiyatch! Now sign my board thank you!
How do you forget to leave an info notice? You mean you scanned a blank one and threw it away?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I had some womens clothes business complain to me today that I didn't stop there the day before when I actually did and waited 10mins ringing the buzzer for them to come answer the door before I NI1 everything.
We have one like that except they get everything COD. They only accept it on the third attempt. Customer called one day mad that the driver would bring in the NI3s everyday but not the NI1 and NI2s. My on car asked "Well were you going to pay for them? Or just let them sit like the rest of them?" She of course was going to let it sit. Wut.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How do you forget to leave an info notice? You mean you scanned a blank one and threw it away?

There was a day that I left the building with only a few info notices left. Used them all on the first few stops and ended up having 3 stops where I did not have notices left to scan. Yes, it showed up on a report. :(

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have one like that except they get everything COD. They only accept it on the third attempt. Customer called one day mad that the driver would bring in the NI3s everyday but not the NI1 and NI2s. My on car asked "Well were you going to pay for them? Or just let them sit like the rest of them?" She of course was going to let it sit. Wut.

I have a customer like that. Rather than drag them all in, I will write them all down and give her the piece of paper, letting her decide which ones she wants to take that day.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Monday I had a concern stating that shipper wanted a refund on shipping because receiver did not get package on Friday.
Did they bother to track it? NO
Did they bother to ask intended if they got package? NO
I know....let's just say that package was not received hoping to get money back. People are SOOOOO dishonest these days. No integrity.
Package was signed for and delivered, sitting on the counter of the business.
OH....here it is. Never mind all the trouble.