Driver's Cap

srvhero

"leastbest"
Why can't I get a descent cap to wear. The caps made by Twin Hill stick up in the center like an outdated farm cap. Anyone know where to get a descent cap that is like "golf" or "baseball" style. I seen a driver from another center wearing one with his name embroided on the back. Anybody know where to order those? It definitely wasn't a Twin Hill.

djkre8r

We have been given the hats from the catalog that have the logo in gold and a little tag where the bill meets the hat. I just looked in the latest catalog and it is listed in the center sale section. Model 500020 and is $4.50. Most drivers in our center have this one. I had one like you mentioned - the fitted looking one that some feeder drivers have with their "handle" on the back. Those are made in a kiosk at a mall somewhere. They have the perfect color brown and already have the logo. I paid a feeder driver $20 for one and it is still in good shape after 3 years. I think it costs around $12-15 to get made but the mall wasn't near our town. I didn't mind paying the extra for such a nice cap.

brownrod

I seen a driver from another center wearing one with his name embroided on the back. Anybody know where to order those? It definitely wasn't a Twin Hill.

Ive got a great fitted baseball cap. It's bootleg. Made by a company one of our drivers routes. Paid my own $$ for it. Would never wear that UPS provided garbage.