Drivers with Tattoo's

Docparcel79

As far as I know most of us drivers were hired with these tattoo's. Yes there is a dress code with UPS. BUT it states nowhere about visible tattoo's. I agree with the clean shaving etc.. WHY WERE WE HIRED WITH TATTOO'S THAT WERE VISIBLE!!!!! Just another thing that this company can get you with.

Docparcel79

Brown Santa that very funny that you say that "Here comes the cool UPS guy with the leg tattoo" bc that's what most of my customer's know me by. I am a cover driver, so I don't see the same people everyday, but my tat is something people recognize me by.. GOOO PATS!!!!!

thom1842

I started driving recently and the Uniform and appearance agreement that I had to sign specifically mentioned that tattoos are not to be visible while on the clock. If you have tats on your arms, you have to wear long sleeves. If you have tats on your neck you need to have them covered (usually the collar covers enough to satisfy management). In my center the uniform policy is enforced from piercings and tattoos, all the way down to the proper color socks and undershirts. To be honest I am glad that our policy is so strict, it is what seperates our professional appearance from a DHL driver.

Docparcel79

Thom1842.... Like you said you just started driving recently. Most of us been driving for years. I have not signed an agreement stating that tattoo's are not to be visible. I know UPS is really big on appearance, but why punish guys who were hired years ago with tattoo's. I do agree 100 % about what seperates us from the DHL and FedEx drivers. Some of those drivers look like there were just pulled from the back alleys behind liquor stores..
GO PATS!!!

Docparcel79

Thats amazing!!!!!!!! I didn't even see that. Technology these days!! Does anyone know how to get "Rep Power" i see this under everyone.. what is it

ImpactedTSG

Thats amazing!!!!!!!! I didn't even see that. Technology these days!! Does anyone know how to get "Rep Power" i see this under everyone.. what is it
There is a little icon that looks like the justice balance scale under each person's name. You can click it and add positive or negative feedback about a user. For example you can click it and add positive feedback for me answering your question. LOL Just kidding.