Driving position to start at first thinking about driving

Angler87!

Hi i was wondering if you veteran drivers or even drivers that have drove for a few years could help me/guide me in what driving position I should try first to see if driving for ups is for me or not?

Angler87!

22.4 is where you’ll start if your full-time and they have that position in your location. Airdriver will be a part-time position.
Correct I am just curious if i should start 22-4 because I know 22-4 your locked in and seasonal your not and air driver I heard it’s little less stress on ya

DriverNerd

22.4: you get the shaft, but it's a full time position
seasonal: full time hours on a seasonal basis
air driver: part time easy money

Which is best for you is for you to decide.

BrownStains

You can be a seasonal driver to start out and see if you like it. I did for a few years before I was full time. But unless you’re on a real route it may not be exactly the same as being full time if they just have you on something easy.

Angler87!

You can be a seasonal driver to start out and see if you like it. I did for a few years before I was full time. But unless you’re on a real route it may not be exactly the same as being full time if they just have you on something easy.
Would it be better to do seasonal for a while or if I could get air driver position and do part time with good money?

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Depending on what's available at your center, I'd say try to move to air shuttle. Get in the package car, learn your start stop routine and safe driving practices. Take some packages from air drivers, learn the different areas and come peak try and move to seasonal/casual and get some routes.
See what you think.

Angler87!

You’ll be a mon-sat driver for 15 years 😂

YOULL NEVER BE A RPCD
🧔‍♂️✊
What do you mean I’ll never be a regular package car driver that’s why I’m asking what i should do I’m a year into the center and not sure about driveling that’s why I’m asking for guy’s opinion.