Driving Record

dough31

A full time driving bid is coming up and it will probably be mine. My question is this. I got a DUI/DWI in Aug. 03'. Since then I have only had a seat belt violation and that was in 03' as well. My license was suspended for 6 months. I am required to carry an Sr-22 until Aug. 08'. Will I be eligible for the position? Thanks.

Pip

Candidates must be able to operate a standard transmission, pass a road test and DOT physical. Job requires no moving violations within the past year, and no driving suspensions within past 3 years

MynameisNeigan

I received a ticket for passing on the wrong side 5 months ago, hired a lawyer and got a disposition of Adj Withheld, no points, no school. This is the only ticked I've received in over 7 years. Will this affect my opportunity to become a driver?

This does not show in the 3 or 7 year record, but it does show in the complete driving record. I work in South Florida.

Last edited:

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
I received a ticket for passing on the wrong side 5 months ago, hired a lawyer and got a disposition of Adj Withheld, no points, no school. This is the only ticked I've received in over 7 years. Will this affect my opportunity to become a driver?

This does not show in the 3 or 7 year record, but it does show in the complete driving record. I work in South Florida.

Wow, old thread. It shouldn't effect you cause no points. I'm pretty sure you could have 2 points and still get the position but not sure.

barnyard

KTM rider

You will be asked if you have had any tickets or violations in the past year. If you lie and it shows up on a search, you have no chance. Your driving record has to be clean for at least 12 months in my district. So here, you would be out of luck for at least 7 months. They are really hard up for drivers in the Bakken oilfield, you might have a chance there.