Driving record

john chesney

Hearing how many lives were saved BECAUSE people were wearing their belts and had accidents was enough to convince me. Life is too short as it is. I want to hang around as long as I can. :)
Listen I’m stupid I know it. I live life no fear I just don’t care. Everyone is right I’m wrong I know it. It’s just the way I am

john chesney

Hearing how many lives were saved BECAUSE people were wearing their belts and had accidents was enough to convince me. Life is too short as it is. I want to hang around as long as I can. :)
The only reason I want to hang around is for my kids my woman and to suck every penny I can get from ups and social security. Me personally I’ve had a great life and will die with a full heart

john chesney

The only reason I want to hang around is for my kids my woman and to suck every penny I can get from ups and social security. Me personally I’ve had a great life and will die with a full heart
Don’t worry either I’m getting my social security at 62 and I’m blowing every single dollar I have

upschuck

I normally do, but the :censored2: cop literally popped me right when I was pulling out of Walmart and hadn’t put my belt on yet.
Doesn't matter, you roll a foot with the belt off, you'll be in the office the next day. Too many of those, you'll be fired. Get in the habit, now.

Indecisi0n

Wanted to ask if anyone got popped for a seatbelt ticket before, even if your state don’t consider a seatbelt ticket a moving violation? I live in Alabama and it says seatbelt tickets won’t go on your record or affect insurance but I didn’t know if UPS can somehow see it on another record. Idk. I just don’t want to get popped and have to wait another year.
Look at that avatar, meowwww

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wanted to ask if anyone got popped for a seatbelt ticket before, even if your state don’t consider a seatbelt ticket a moving violation? I live in Alabama and it says seatbelt tickets won’t go on your record or affect insurance but I didn’t know if UPS can somehow see it on another record. Idk. I just don’t want to get popped and have to wait another year.
Don't you have the seatbelt tee shirt?
fake-seatbelt-tshirt-mens-regular-white.jpg

john chesney

At 85 mph the only difference between having a helmet and not having a helmet is

Open casket or closed
Open or closed casket I don’t know but please if anyone of you come if there’s a funeral don’t tell ups I’m gone. I still want them to keep paying my retirement. I want to :censored2: them over even when I’m dead