Dry toast and crickets chirping!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Gumby-suck-it-200x300.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
awfully active thread for one meant to be quiet.

How about we start one where people admit their own faults, fears, and idiosyncrasies. That should even shut down the crickets.

awfully active thread for one meant to be quiet.

How about we start one where people admit their own faults, fears, and idiosyncrasies. That should even shut down the crickets.
We are having fun! The only fear I have is wearing a Fedex uniform.....you know....the fear of not be able to pay my bills, and eat good food! As for a certain other member of this forum....you reap what you sow!

bbsam

Staff member
We are having fun! The only fear I have is wearing a Fedex uniform.....you know....the fear of not be able to pay my bills, and eat good food! As for a certain other member of this forum....you reap what you sow!
Yes. I'm having fun as well. And that bit about "reaping what you sow"? Yeah, maybe you can help me explain it to some other members around here.:)

Yes. I'm having fun as well. And that bit about "reaping what you sow"? Yeah, maybe you can help me explain it to some other members around here.:)
I try to play nice with other people! ( I wont say members, that would be to ez for Indecisi0n to jump on!) But when one certain "person" wants to bully me and other members on this site.....oh well he can kiss my...............................!...just saying..im and several others of sick of this, self centered bully.....I am anxiously waiting on the....next good bye speech....dont let the car....hit you in the :censored2:!

bbsam

Staff member
I try to play nice with other people! ( I wont say members, that would be to ez for Indecisi0n to jump on!) But when one certain "person" wants to bully me and other members on this site.....oh well he can kiss my...............................!...just saying..im and several others of sick of this, self centered bully.....I am anxiously waiting on the....next good bye speech....dont let the car....hit you in the :censored2:!
I have no problem with any of this. Just remember, it always takes at least two to play this game. I don't believe in victims on internet forums.:)

bbsam said:
I have no problem with any of this. Just remember, it always takes at least two to play this game. I don't believe in victims on internet forums.:)
Not a victim...but If you hit me with a stick, enough times....Ive Gotta giant oak tree to hit back with...just saying!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Agreed...I don't mind a serious work conversation once in a while...but don't berate members for joking around and having fun. We're not quite as stupid as some people may think we are.