What was your day without BC like ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I visited reddit and discord and found just junk under their UPS Threads.
All they post is customer complaints and talk trash about BC.

"What is I’veGottapkg4u or Gumby gonna do all day?"
"PT Car Washer in shambles"
"Years ago it actually was a great source for advice and information. The “conspiracy theorists” side of me thinks it was infiltrated by UPS management with the intent to destroy its credibility"

Wiz

"Years ago it actually was a great source for advice and information. The “conspiracy theorists” side of me thinks it was infiltrated by UPS management with the intent to destroy its credibility"
You gotta check the "r/Upsers" reddit. The "r/Ups" subreddit is trash

oldngray

nowhere special
gifdump_4374_24.gif

Thebrownblob

They think they’ve got it going on though 😂😂😂

Brownwind

Yeah I scrolled through the comments also. I don’t think we take it too serious here. We all aren’t retired or management here. I’m not even disgruntled and being negative. Seriously why would I damage my reputation and paycheck.
I know I don’t have credibility on an anonymous website. But we do get a lot of information about our jobs on here

Yeah I scrolled through the comments also. I don’t think we take it too serious here. We all aren’t retired or management here. I’m not even disgruntled and being negative. Seriously why would I damage my reputation and paycheck.
I know I don’t have credibility on an anonymous website. But we do get a lot of information about our jobs on here
It's just funny to read someone's post about the toxicity of this place...on :censored2:ing Reddit...

Box Ox

You gotta check the "r/Upsers" reddit. The "r/Ups" subreddit is trash

But it is a good thing that the overly sensitive Zoomers have their own spaces to hang out in. The ones who aren’t so sensitive and give this place a chance do just fine.

Most of them are PTers on Reddit and they didn't like how they were treated here when they asked questions.
"What do I do about this?"

What does your supplement read?

"I don't know."

What supplement are you under?

"I don't know."

Educate yourself man, you need to know your contract and how to reference it.

"You guys are a bunch of bitter racists, I'm going to Reddit."