dvd response

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I simply took my dvd marked it rts refused and put no vote on it send er back

picard_clapping.gif
picard_clapping.gif

texan

Thanks!

The "faster than the speed of stupid" applies very well.

I think what attracts me to Brown Cafe is how much better it makes me feel about myself.

Especially here of late since certain people have been put in "review queue".
You would think after 2 years you would let me out.

Thanks!

The "faster than the speed of stupid" applies very well.

I think what attracts me to Brown Cafe is how much better it makes me feel about myself.

Especially here of late since certain people have been put in "review queue".
What is review queue?? Is it something new?

QKRSTKR

I think it was the worst piece of crap I ever saw. Good waste of plastic. Subliminal messages might work better. Or hypnotism. You will vote yes, you will vote yes. Watch the pretty watch, you will vote yes.

(This post goes along with all the other junk they have sent us and wasted $$$$ on) dues going up as soon as contract is ratified lol. They ll have more to waste.

ezmoney5150

I think it was the worst piece of crap I ever saw. Good waste of plastic. Subliminal messages might work better. Or hypnotism. You will vote yes, you will vote yes. Watch the pretty watch, you will vote yes.

(This post goes along with all the other junk they have sent us and wasted $$$$ on) dues going up as soon as contract is ratified lol. They ll have more to waste.

A well thought out response might be useful. You'll never get those two minutes of your life back you wasted on that.

No, as I recall, you have been there until Cheryl let you out.
Cheryl is a women and she's right more often than not. This attitude has kept me married so far for a long time and she is the alpha women on this site and I have HER back through thick and thin from here on out. Try me.

real smart 407 steward. I can see why you love hoffa/hall.the three of you have the same simple mentality
I don't love Hoffa but I respect hall very much troll. You are a stone thrower. If they would have done that in biblical times Mary Madeline would have been stoned. I'm a loyal person and on this site I should die. Throw the stone boy you already have thrown one at me a couple of your posts ago.

Smile Jesus loves you

Im a human being with many faults and I don't love you I'm against you and your kind. We wouldn't have had a problem until you took aim at me. I reped you positive and you still took your shot.

​Get ready