DVDs vs MOU

C

chuchu

Who cares. If people didn't get them they'd cry like 6 year old girls. This thread is a classic case of stupid is as stupid does.
I think the point was missed. If the Memorandum Of Understanding says the benefit levels can be reduced back to the base C6 plan why waste the money on an issue that looks temporary in application.

As for the response comparing dues paying members to 6 yrs old girls, I doubt they cry at all. Some of us didn't get voting ballots after 28 yrs of service and didn't "cry". Just wondering how much this contract is worth to Hoffa and the company and how naive they think we are.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chuchu

Yep, reminds me of the turkey.
Nobody wanted them until they were taken away.
​Bitch if you do, bitch if you don't.
We can buy a lot of turkeys for the difference in co-pays if the "enhancements" get deleted after a predominant YES vote and we have to go to the C6 plan later thanks to that MoU. Since they aren't "enhancing" existing members already in the C6 plan the enhancements look more like bait. Kinda quacks like a duck ..... not gobble like a turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Who cares. If people didn't get them they'd cry like 6 year old girls. This thread is a classic case of stupid is as stupid does.

I'm not terribly happy that IBT has been churning out even more money on the UPSDates after we got the TA in the mail.. at least half of the mailers we've gotten weren't really necessary and now a DVD? To be 100% honest, half of them will end up in the trash.. the members should have to request them from their locals or put the video up on YouTube instead of mass-mailing a DVD that probably runs us at least $5-10 a pop in printing costs, shipping, and production.

If someone isn't willing to call their local or IBT to request a DVD, they probably did not/will not take the effort to return a prepaid contract ballot.