DWI/DUI?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Each useless statement covers almost every mistake a person could make in order to blame the driver.

Well you get paid good to pay attention so you should be paying attention. I've been practicing driving super defensively even in my personal vehicle.

My girlfriends friends complain that I drive like a granny lol

Indecisi0n

Well you get paid good to pay attention so you should be paying attention. I've been practicing driving super defensively even in my personal vehicle.

My girlfriends friends complain that I drive like a granny lol
You don't have to drive like granny just be defensive. Always expect the cars around you to do the wrong thing almost like they are all trying to hit you and you'll be fine. It's not hard. It's when guys get overwhelmed with the work that causes dumb stuff to happen.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
You don't even have to drive like granny just be defensive. Always expect the cars around you to do the wrong thing almost like they are all trying to hit you and you'll be fine. It's not hard. It's when guys get overwhelmed with the work that causes dumb stuff to happen.

I could see that, once I make book though I'm just going to do my job and not dick around. Briskly and safely. Follow all the rules and let management drown in their own stress. I don't care how late I'll be working.