Dynamic Orion - Turn by Turn Directions & Why RDO Is Dead In UPS's Own Words Part - 2

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sean already told everyone to vote yes on the eastern supplement and vote no on everything else. You know this. There is going to be a work stoppage in everyones future. They will force Sean to put people on the street. Surprise.
Sean never said any of that. At all. That’s your ego talking. Ask others on here that listened to his conference calls. Your a bs artist.

Tony Q

Sean never said any of that. At all. That’s your ego talking. Ask others on here that listened to his conference calls. Your a bs artist.
Vote no on everything except the Eastern region supplement unless he doesn't get the whole .59 cents. Then strike it down. OZ

wide load

Vote no on everything except the Eastern region supplement unless he doesn't get the whole .59 cents. Then strike it down. OZ
Never has that been said. Or was that the plan by the IBT all along? IBT telling UPS East to hold out on the .50? It’s a non issue because sean did right by the membership BEFORE he brought it to the membership. Unlike DT.

Tony Q

Never has that been said. Or was that the plan by the IBT all along? IBT telling UPS East to hold out on the .50? It’s a non issue because sean did right by the membership BEFORE he brought it to the membership. Unlike DT.
It was not .50 cents for everybody. It was for his people, only. Him and Hoffa hooked that up when they were still buddies. Actually when all three of you were still buddies, you just never new the whole .50 cent breakdown and how bad it was.

wide load

It was not .50 cents for everybody. It was for his people, only. Him and Hoffa hooked that up when they were still buddies. Actually when all three of you were still buddies, you just never new the whole .50 cent breakdown and how bad it was.
Dude, we are talking about this master and supplement and now you want to change course. Ok lets play, let’s talk about Hoffa’s campaign manager violating election rules that caused an unknowing slate a $3000 fine to a delegates run and just a slap on the wrist to the incumbents. Should I go first? I have more. I’ll wait for the “angry old man with nothing to lose” threats.

Tony Q

Dude, we are talking about this master and supplement and now you want to change course. Ok lets play, let’s talk about Hoffa’s campaign manager violating election rules that caused an unknowing slate a $3000 fine to a delegates run and just a slap on the wrist to the incumbents. Should I go first? I have more. I’ll wait for the “angry old man with nothing to lose” threats.
List them all right here. I would love it. I don't like Jimmy. Please let the cat out of the bag ASAP. One of my particular favorites that you did was record that video that got your boy a month off. You know he only plays you, right? He thinks you are a putz for getting him suspended.

wide load

List them all right here. I would love it. I don't like Jimmy. Please let the cat out of the bag ASAP. One of my particular favorites that you did was record that video that got your boy a month off. You know he only plays you, right? He thinks you are a putz for getting him suspended.
You don’t like jimmy because he won’t see another election. But you will be waiting under the teet of the next lactating appointee to show your new loyalty to in the hopes to become noticed for all your hard work on browncafe for getting your vote yes, then vote no passive aggressive reverse psychology game. And as for the video, I only followed a direction. It was only over 6 like years ago of something taken out of context so bad that even my local officials could bury the hatchet over. But I won’t list all the stuff I have. We can wait on that until it’s time. If you really don’t like Hoffa then you won’t care what I have.

Tony Q

You don’t like jimmy because he won’t see another election. But you will be waiting under the teet of the next lactating appointee to show your new loyalty to in the hopes to become noticed for all your hard work on browncafe for getting your vote yes, then vote no passive aggressive reverse psychology game. And as for the video, I only followed a direction. It was only over 6 like years ago of something taken out of context so bad that even my local officials could bury the hatchet over. But I won’t list all the stuff I have. We can wait on that until it’s time. If you really don’t like Hoffa then you won’t care what I have.
That is why I want you to release it. You don't have it. This is why you wont release it.