E R I

tieguy

Banned
Well, isn't this interesting. Apparently drewed gets the results of his ERI complete with statistical data consisting of answers at all levels. Pretzelman says he does not get this information, he only gets the percentages all lumped together.

I'm right back to where I started from. Does it matter if you select 1 or 2? Does it make a difference if you choose 4 or 5? If not, why? If so, to whom?

I'm pretty sure they are both talking about the same report. Yes it does matter which one you select since it lists the percentage that were chosen strongly agree/or disagree.

They then summarize the overall score by measuring percentage that was positive.

pretzel_man

Well, isn't this interesting. Apparently drewed gets the results of his ERI complete with statistical data consisting of answers at all levels. Pretzelman says he does not get this information, he only gets the percentages all lumped together.

I'm right back to where I started from. Does it matter if you select 1 or 2? Does it make a difference if you choose 4 or 5? If not, why? If so, to whom?

I've looked at the ERI results in detail every year since it began.

On the results that are given, each question is broken out. You do NOT see what an individual said.

For each question, you see the % favorable responses (agree, strongly agree), and the % unfavorable responses (Disagree and strongly disagree).

If I implied that I did not see the % for each question, then I was not clear in my answer.

As was stated, the questions are also broken down into categories. I don't remember what they are, but there is a % subtotal calculated for each of those categories.

So, for instance, there is a question that says "all employees in my worgroup cooperate to get the job done". I would see the favorable and unfavorable for that.

As far as I know, no one gets a report different than mine.

P-Man

browniehound

Try working at a customer counter before you say that. :peaceful:

I forgot about this. My buddy has a 22.3 job and the first 4 hours are spent at the customer counter and driving across the street to get same day will calls. He gets paid $23 an hour to do this, so I have to agree this is probably the easiest money to be made at UPS!

IDoLessWorkThanMost

I forgot about this. My buddy has a 22.3 job and the first 4 hours are spent at the customer counter and driving across the street to get same day will calls. He gets paid $23 an hour to do this, so I have to agree this is probably the easiest money to be made at UPS!
Is his first name begin with M? not trying to give identities away or what not. we've had a few conversations about the counter too.

The counter in CHEMA is alot different than Watertown. In watertown you're thrown to the wolves for those SDWC's, sometimes 20-30-40 at once in a huge line. Angry, angry mob. In CHEMA theres at least a good system going (from what I hear).

anyway for the OT folks.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Yet another example of your inability to form an independent thought.
Give me some examples of how the ERI changes anything. You seem to have a good relationship with your management team, so I am sure you will have a laundry list of improvements.
I have not asked for changes and simply feel that there is no need to sit in front of a computer and answer silly questions. Especially when nothing changes as a result.
These are opinions and I am sorry that they do not mirror yours. People that show up for work an hour early usually love the ERI.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Funny how management only cares about us about 3 times a year, taking that stupid ERI , begging us for money for the United Way and how great we are on Dec.24th !!!! After the ERI they could care less about you,after they sad story and show you how much they care about the United Way ,they could care less about you .and all year long they beat the snot out of you,micromanage every little thing you do and they think your killing their numbers !! But on !12/24 we are all they best!!! how do they thank you???? beat the snot out of you on 12/26 by cutting rtes and giving you 20 extra p/ups " don't worry ,it's lite"" my :censored2:
DON"T BE LIKE THEM<BE HONEST WITH YOUR ERI

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Funny how management only cares about us about 3 times a year, taking that stupid ERI , begging us for money for the United Way and how great we are on Dec.24th !!!! After the ERI they could care less about you,after they sad story and show you how much they care about the United Way ,they could care less about you .and all year long they beat the snot out of you,micromanage every little thing you do and they think your killing their numbers !! But on !12/24 we are all they best!!! how do they thank you???? beat the snot out of you on 12/26 by cutting rtes and giving you 20 extra p/ups " don't worry ,it's lite"" my :censored2:
DON"T BE LIKE THEM<BE HONEST WITH YOUR ERI

Rough day today?

BoogaBooga

I have never seen the results of an ERI survey, but I take it seriously. I always get a kick out of how kind the dispatches are 2 weeks prior to the survey, and how management emphasizes the "present management team".
I always type in my previous thought out comments, even when a supervisor is sitting next to me. I do not sign my name, but I could because I would stand by my comments.
I have stated in past comments about the refusal of management to grant option days and 8 hour requests. It has taken a couple of years, and my feedback about how management is doing with these issues. To my satisfaction both issues in our center have been resolved. It was a positive outcome for all.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Rough day today?
thanks upstate i got a great laugh from yah!!! i think i had some sort of pkg car flashback while i was at home watching the View!!! and letting those left coast witches get to me !!!! guttah go and watch something cheerful today to bring out the female inside me !! its time to watch Little House On The Prarrie gottah go !!!!!!!:happy-very: