Economics

MAKAVELI

Maybe my bank account.
When people start talking about their bank accounts it usually means they are trying to over compensate for something they are lacking. You guys are freakin hilarious!

That's all Express guys talk about how much more money they make or MFE saying he could by me a few times over
What we make is definitely nothing to brag about, but in comparison to ground, when you take into account the hours and work load, you guys are seriously taken advantage of and exploited. Do a few of you make a decent wage. Sure, maybe, but overall the Ground scam only works if the overwhelming majority of its labor is paid low wages and no benefits.

MAKAVELI

Maybe my bank account.
When people start talking about their bank accounts it usually means they are trying to over compensate for something they are lacking. You guys are freakin hilarious!

That's all Express guys talk about how much more money they make or MFE saying he could by me a few times over
What we make is definitely nothing to brag about, but in comparison to ground, it's better, when you take into account the hours and work load, you guys are seriously taken advantage of and exploited. Do a few of you make a decent wage. Sure, maybe, but overall the Ground scam only works if the overwhelming majority of its labor is paid low wages and no benefits.

northbound

Maybe my bank account.

What we make is definitely nothing to brag about, but in comparison to ground, when you take into account the hours and work load, you guys are seriously taken advantage of and exploited. Do a few of you make a decent wage. Sure, maybe, but overall the Ground scam only works if the overwhelming majority of its labor is paid low wages and no benefits.

Hours and work load? I don't have a guy on my crew working more the 45 hours a week