El Paso Shootings

MAKAVELI

I'm sure you did as well.
Since these type of events happen more often I stopped that a long time ago. It doesn't work. Your POS president is willing to call out inner cities such as Baltimore but turns a blind eye to the increasing mass shootings in the name of hate. Violence is only going to get worse until we as nation address the "infestation " of violence as a whole and not single out Black, Brown, and immigrant communities.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Since these type of events happen more often I stopped that a long time ago. It doesn't work. Your POS president is willing to call out inner cities such as Baltimore but turns a blind eye to the increasing mass shootings in the name of hate. Violence is only going to get worse until we as nation address the "infestation " of violence as a whole and not single out Black, Brown, and immigrant communities.
Hey!
We agree on something!
Well said.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Stand by for the same old talking points that all innocent gun owners are responsible and must be punished by enacting new restrictions and regulations that could not nor would have prevented this. How the evil NRA was the cause of all of this.

tourists24

Yes.... because this kind of violence never occurred before Trump. It goes way beyond Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Stand by for the same old talking points that all innocent gun owners are responsible and must be punished by enacting new restrictions and regulations that could not nor would have prevented this. How the evil NRA was the cause of all of this.
Stand by for the same old talking points that mental illness is a national crisis blah blah blah.