El Paso Shootings

Non sequitur

Since these type of events happen more often I stopped that a long time ago. It doesn't work. Your POS president is willing to call out inner cities such as Baltimore but turns a blind eye to the increasing mass shootings in the name of hate. Violence is only going to get worse until we as nation address the "infestation " of violence as a whole and not single out Black, Brown, and immigrant communities.

Unfortunately mental illness starts in the home. The POS living conditions of modern day children is dehumanizing. So we all get to experience " you reep what you sow". But I'm sure there will be a societal bandaid we can put on it that will replace love and discipline.

bbsam

Staff member
Thoughts and prayers.

I gave up on the issue after a classroom full of first graders and their teachers was splattered all over the walls at Sandy Hook. Nothing came out of even that and nothing will anytime soon. As an American you just cross your fingers and hope you and/or your kids aren’t next.
You sure seem to give up a lot.

bbsam

Staff member
Unfortunately mental illness starts in the home. The POS living conditions of modern day children is dehumanizing. So we all get to experience " you reep what you sow". But I'm sure there will be a societal bandaid we can put on it that will replace love and discipline.
Oh here we go. You’ll define the problem as mental illness and do nothing to address the problem of mental illness.

More right-wing talking points.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
every time something like this happens new gun registrations skyrocket.

we are building a bunker with cameras , barbed wired fence , land mines around the perimeter , and enough food and water to last 10 years.

anyone we don't know who approaches our compound will be shot ( see the gun in my hand???)

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Boy did I pick a good two years to add several to my collection I've been wanting. With Trump's first term coming to an end soon we'll have people panic-buying and it will be a post-Sandy Hook market all over again.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Had the shooter been an undocumented immigrant there would be calls to close the border and build a big, beautiful wall.
Had the shooter been a Muslim there would be calls to expand any Muslim bans and/or outlawing said religion.
Since the shooter was just a white guy who didn't like people who didn't look like him there is nothing to see here.
Carry on!

El Correcto

god is dead
Had the shooter been an undocumented immigrant there would be calls to close the border and build a big, beautiful wall.
Had the shooter been a Muslim there would be calls to expand any Muslim bans and/or outlawing said religion.
Since the shooter was just a white guy who didn't like people who didn't look like him there is nothing to see here.
Carry on!
Since the shooter was born here neither of those would of prevented it.

Now what action do you want to see?

over9five

Staff member
The best way to protect yourself and your loved ones from mass shootings is to carry a gun.
Yes, it's possible you'll be killed if you're the first target, but at least you'll have a way to protect yourself and your family if you're not. With the exception of work, I carry all the time.

PS, I can't believe this happened in TEXAS, and no-one had a gun to shoot back. I thought all Texans carried..

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The best way to protect yourself and your loved ones from mass shootings is to carry a gun.
Yes, it's possible you'll be killed if you're the first target, but at least you'll have a way to protect yourself and your family if you're not. With the exception of work, I carry all the time.

PS, I can't believe this happened in TEXAS, and no-one had a gun to shoot back. I thought all Texans carried..
Didn’t you watch the news? El Paso is full of “undocumented” Mexicans, there were no “Texans” to shoot back.