Election 2016

bbsam

Staff member
TOS,If Trump gets elected he will just change the history texts to match his world view. It is the Republican way- "If history proves us wrong- we just rewrite history".
Trump a republican? Donald Trump is a prophet letting all know that the Reagan revolution is over, religious conservatives neutered, and the era of bigger government has been born.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Trump a republican? Donald Trump is a prophet letting all know that the Reagan revolution is over, religious conservatives neutered, and the era of bigger government has been born.
That is just your opinion.

And it's a bad opinion at that.

BrownArmy

That 'Cruz's father is associated with JFK's killer' stuff is daffy.

Note to Hillary - never attack Trump directly or respond to his attacks.

You'll come out looking like a wienie.

Gotta hand it to Trump - he rolls out the National Enquirer, Cruz responds, and Cruz loses the match.

Lulz.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That 'Cruz's father is associated with JFK's killer' stuff is daffy.

Note to Hillary - never attack Trump directly or respond to his attacks.

You'll come out looking like a wienie.

Gotta hand it to Trump - he rolls out the National Enquirer, Cruz responds, and Cruz loses the match.

Lulz.
Then the picture of his father standing next to Lee Harvey Oswald is photoshopped? The story said nothing about his killing JFK.....just his picture standing next to Lee Harvey. I don't think they hung out.
The Enquirer always has the smoke......there was probably some fire there, but now it's irrelevant.

oldngray

nowhere special
Then the picture of his father standing next to Lee Harvey Oswald is photoshopped? The story said nothing about his killing JFK.....just his picture standing next to Lee Harvey. I don't think they hung out.
The Enquirer always has the smoke......there was probably some fire there, but now it's irrelevant.

Someone who lived in Texas may have been photographed standing there? Say it isn't so!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't expect Hilary to do well in W. Va. with that coal miner comment of hers.
Of course, when confronted, she says that's not what she meant. She's such a liar!

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't expect Hilary to do well in W. Va. with that coal miner comment of hers.
Of course, when confronted, she says that's not what she meant. She's such a liar!

It was funny to watch her (and her big supporter Wasserman-Schultz) trying to twist what she said claiming she didn't really say it about coal miners.