What are you watching?

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Searched for a similar thread but found nothing...

I've recently been binging on Vikings, and have really enjoyed it. Much different story than The Last Kingdom, but I enjoyed that as well.

Any good show recommendations?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Not a show watcher but I've been digging up some older movies the last few months. Starship Troopers, Houseguest (with Sinbad), Small Soldiers, Interstellar, and all four Men In Blacks off the top of my head.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I thought Marco Polo was a pretty solid series. I understand it had a very high production cost, but I was bummed it was cancelled after two seasons.
Thinking about starting Black Sail after I'm done with Vikings, anyone watch that?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I thought Marco Polo was a pretty solid series. I understand it had a very high production cost, but I was bummed it was cancelled after two seasons.
Thinking about starting Black Sail after I'm done with Vikings, anyone watch that?
I thought the show itself was great. Wasn’t really happy with the ending though.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Speaking of crappy endings, I finally watched the Sopranos. I know extremely late to the party but I just never watched it, got to the end and I am still pissed off. 😂
IMG_5573.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Peaky Blinders was a great show too. Helpful hint though if you watch it, use closed captions the first few episodes until you get used to their accents. Hard to understand them in the beginning.