Election is over.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Voting for Donald Trump does not mean that you are a racist or a homophobe or a mysoginist or a sexual predator.
What it DOES mean, however...is that you believe it is acceptable for our nation to have a President who is a racist and a homophobe and a mysoginist and a sexual predator.
You don't know what he is ... and it's "misogynist".
This is Life After Brown not Current Events.
You don't normally post stupid, inflammatory crap like this ... what's up?
Headed over to Current Events so you can post more stupid stuff?

Last edited:

542thruNthru

You don't know what he is ... and it's "misogynist".
This is Life After Brown not Current Events.
You don't normally post stupid, inflammatory crap like this ... what's up?
Headed over to Current Events so you can post more stupid stuff?

Don't worry, we will just give Trump a couple biscuits. That will make him a good boy. ;)

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I apologize.
The title of the thread was "election is over" and people were posting their thoughts regarding the election so I mistakenly assumed that it would also be OK for me to post my thoughts about the election.
And I bow in the presence of your spelling greatness.

soberups

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1479270367.456905.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NO .
because it plays on one's emotions .
The winds of politics are always changing.
What looks good today, can be the biggest nightmare down the road.

BrownArmy

NO .
because it plays on one's emotions .
The winds of politics are always changing.
What looks good today, can be the biggest nightmare down the road.

I've heard convincing claims on both sides of this argument, and I'm just not sure.

Direct Democracy is a thing this nation hasn't tried, and our current system was designed in part to reject the unwashed masses having the final say in who actually runs the country.

Sooo.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Iowa Lawmaker Introduces 'Suck It Up, Buttercup' Bill in Response to Election-Related Protests

Kaufmann said his bill would make it easier for law enforcement to charge protesters with a crime.

“I have no issue with protesting,” he said. “In fact, I would go to political war for anyone who wanted to protest or dissent and they couldn’t. But you can’t exercise your constitutional right by trampling on someone else’s. When they blocked off Interstate 80, they crossed a line.”

soberups

Do you like the idea?
No.
While it did not produce the outcome I desired in this case, the Electoral College plays an important role and I would oppose repealing it.
The irony here being that Trump was opposed to it after the GOP lost in 2012, but is a fan of it now that it enabled him to win the election while losing the popular vote.

soberups

I've heard convincing claims on both sides of this argument, and I'm just not sure.

Direct Democracy is a thing this nation hasn't tried, and our current system was designed in part to reject the unwashed masses having the final say in who actually runs the country.

Sooo.
Direct democracy is 3 wolves and a lamb voting on what will be served for dinner.

newfie

This is not "Celebrity Apprentice."
Those are 2500 real nuclear warheads that he is about to be given the launch codes to.
I am praying that he chooses to surround himself with smart people who can give him good advice.

yea ! we should have put a warhawk like Hillary in charge of the nucs cause she knows when its time to push those buttons

newfie

Voting for Donald Trump does not mean that you are a racist or a homophobe or a mysoginist or a sexual predator.
What it DOES mean, however...is that you believe it is acceptable for our nation to have a President who is a racist and a homophobe and a mysoginist and a sexual predator.

voting against Trump means you believe the MSM when they tell you to believe Obama is a such instead of researching the issue yourself.

upload_2016-11-16_17-56-44.png
upload_2016-11-16_17-55-45.png

newfie

I apologize.
The title of the thread was "election is over" and people were posting their thoughts regarding the election so I mistakenly assumed that it would also be OK for me to post my thoughts about the election.
And I bow in the presence of your spelling greatness.

I support your right to throw a hissy fit.