Election is over.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I support your right to throw a hissy fit.
Not throwing a hissy fit.
Trump won fair and square.
I just believe in the concept of taking full ownership of one's vote.
Trump said the things he said and he meant all the things he said and if a person is really OK with all that then they by all means they should support him.

newfie

Coherent/complete sentences please.
I can tell you support Trump, beyond that its not making much sense.

or you just don't like the sense it presents. it defies how you wish to view Trump. Trump had tremendous support from Blacks, Hispanics, women and the LGBT folks.

now if you chose to hide from that reality and simply follow the MSM smear campaign then you would not have known it.

all of that was easy to figure out reading my post but you instead chose to feign confusion.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
or you just don't like the sense it presents. it defies how you wish to view Trump. Trump had tremendous support from Blacks, Hispanics, women and the LGBT folks.

now if you chose to hide from that reality and simply follow the MSM smear campaign then you would not have known it.

all of that was easy to figure out reading my post but you instead chose to feign confusion.

I guess 1% support is "tremendous". Put the red Kool-Aid down.

soberups

he would not have gotten voted in with 1 percent support. keep digging.
Approximately 25% of registered voters in the USA cast their ballots for Trump.
More people voted for Hillary than for Trump.
He won the election fair and square--but he won it on a technicality and not on the basis of the will of the majority.
His victory can be called many things, but a sweeping mandate is not one of them.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A short post-election poem.

The election is over, the talking is done,
Your party lost, my party won,
So let us be friends, let arguments pass.
I’ll hug my elephant, you kiss your ass.

soberups

Your post was confusing to anyone accustomed to speaking English in complete sentences.

My dislike of Trump has nothing to do with mainstream media and everthing to do with the words I heard coming directly from his mouth.

When he offers to pay the legal bills of supporters who beat up on a protester at one of his rallies, that isnt media bias.

When he tweets that Hillary is unfit to be President because she lacks the sexual expertise to keep her husband from having an affair, that isnt media bias.

When he states that the only reason Megyn Kelly disagrees with him is because she is having a menstrual period, that isnt media bias.

Look, this election was about picking the lesser of two evils for most folks. And an intellectually honest debate about the lesser of two evils requires a complete and honest assessment of those evils.

I will take full ownership of my vote for Hillary by being honest about the fact that she was a bad choice for President and that I had any number of serious disagreements with her over policy issues as well as doubts about her ethics. Despite all that, I still felt her to be the lesser of two evils.

If you felt that Trump was the lesser of two evils, fine. But you cannot deny the mans advocacy for violence and his complete and utter contempt for women and his view that they are intellectually inferior sex objects. He is your candidate and those are the words coming right out of his mouth.

Take ownership of your vote.

Last edited:

newfie

Approximately 25% of registered voters in the USA cast their ballots for Trump.
More people voted for Hillary than for Trump.
He won the election fair and square--but he won it on a technicality and not on the basis of the will of the majority.
His victory can be called many things, but a sweeping mandate is not one of them.

hardly a technicality but the foundation of our system. Had the popular vote been the decider Trump would clearly have spent much more time in California , texas , Illinois , new York and florida.

you cant use the popular vote argument when its clear the efforts of both candidates was to gain the electoral count not the popular vote. As it is Trumps electoral vote count under our system was a decisive win.

newfie

When he states that the only reason Megyn Kelly disagrees with him is because she is having a menstrual period, that isnt media bias.

my point exactly . you had to put words into his mouth or accept the MSM explanation in order to come to this conclusion.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Does anyone remember all those death threats that the members of the Electoral College Delegates received back after Obama won to change their votes ?

newfie

upload_2016-11-18_9-49-44.png

soberups

my point exactly . you had to put words into his mouth or accept the MSM explanation in order to come to this conclusion.

"She gets out and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions,” Trump told CNN’s Don Lemon. “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever.”

He knew exactly what he was saying and he knew exactly what he meant and you are being obtuse if you refuse to see the obvious.