Election is over.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
So that you saying that simply buying a ticket to a public performance of an opera waives his rights as an individual to privacy?

While I don't think anything that the main character said was out of line, I thought it was out of line for him to have said anything. Pence was there with his wife (and a few of his Secret Service buddies) to watch a performance of a show that is nearly impossible to get tickets for.
Pence chose to make himself into a public figure, and to target an entire class of people for laws that would deny them their rights and turn them back into second class citizens. And it is quite likely that there were openly gay members of the theater company who are being targeted by his homophobia. So if he cant take a little heat he is free to get his ass out of the kitchen.

newfie

Pence chose to make himself into a public figure, and to target an entire class of people for laws that would deny them their rights and turn them back into second class citizens. If he cant take a little heat he is free to get his ass out of the kitchen.

So Hillary fought gay rights for a lot longer then Pence. why didn't she get the same treatment? You libs just make it up as you go.

soberups

So Hillary fought gay rights for a lot longer then Pence. why didn't she get the same treatment? You libs just make it up as you go.
I used to be homophobic myself.

Having a sister come out of the closet forced me to confront my ignorance, get over my prejudices and join the modern world.

Both Hillary and the Democratic platform currently support gay rights. Pence, Trump and the GOP do not. Pence in particular is extremely homophobic and supports legislation that would deny equal treatment under the law to gay people.

I could care less how Hillary used to feel. Many people's positions on that issue have evolved. Hers has evolved forwards, Pence's has not.

soberups

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1479603914.040109.jpg

BrownArmy

This is why your posts seem crazy.

Are you suggesting that Hillary fought gay rights?

Are you also suggesting that Pence is a better champion for gay rights than Hillary?

:censored2:.

newfie

Both Hillary and the Democratic platform currently support gay rights. Pence, Trump and the GOP do not. Pence in particular is extremely homophobic and supports legislation that would deny equal treatment under the law to gay people.

I could care less how Hillary used to feel. Many people's positions on that issue have evolved. Hers has evolved forwards, Pence's has not.

like I said you make it up as you go. Hillary only changed her position when it suited her politically. Its not an evolution as much as it is a dishonest representation of her beliefs.

BrownArmy

That's a wonderful example of the liberal mindset. In the liberal mind bigotry can only be displayed by one side. yet as wiki leaks proved the democratic leadership continuously engaged in bigoted commentary behind the scenes as they played one group against the other.

What's your personal stance on 'gay' marriage?

moreluck

golden ticket member
No it was Broadway, not amateur night at the Columbus, Indiana Community Center Theatre. He campaigned on his anti-gay stance, if he doesn't want to hear opposing opinions he shouldn't have ran for vice president and stayed in his little bubble.
You don't pay lots of money for a Broadway show & a lecture. If that's the norm, who did they talk to last night at the end of their performance? There was no CONVERSATION like the response said.......look up conversation in the dictionary. Time and place, time & place!!

MAKAVELI

You don't pay lots of money for a Broadway show & a lecture. If that's the norm, who did they talk to last night at the end of their performance? There was no CONVERSATION like the response said.......look up conversation in the dictionary. Time and place, time & place!!
It's called freedom of speech. Look it up some time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're rambling grandma.