Election predictions

Kingofthenorth

Which grandpa will win the presidential election? By how much? Senate/house? Make your predictions here. Bragging rights and glory forever if you are correct.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Be careful about showing pictures of your DIAD.
Years ago a driver kept posting , Where's My Diad and ended up in big trouble with the company.
UPS has people following this site just to catch these sort of mischiefs.

Last edited by a moderator:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Be careful about showing pictures of your DIAD.
Years ago a driver kept posting , Where's My Diad and ended up in big trouble with the company.
UPS has people following this site just to catch these sort of mischiefs.
POST DELETED
REASON: SUPPORTING TRUMP

Last edited:
Biden in a landslide. Biden has the silent voter and ALL moderates. Trump is toast. His unemployed base attends all the rallies. Trump gave them $600 a week for 9 months, now they get $300. The Democrats work to support the poverty red states.

Serf

I hope I’m wrong, but it’s hard to not see Democrats cooking the books on this one. House Dem, and Senate Hangs on to GOP narrowly.

vantexan

I hope I’m wrong, but it’s hard to not see Democrats cooking the books on this one. House Dem, and Senate Hangs on to GOP narrowly.
Have the Dems acted responsibly in the House in the last two years i.e. the impeachment? Has Nancy Pelosi? I think we've got a shot at getting the House back.

oldngray

nowhere special
Auntie Nancy will have him declared unfit before that.
344cab79.jpg

JJinVA

I suspect Trump will win, the tech companies will all shut down simultaneously claiming they we're "hacked". Possible shut down of power-grid to cause chaos. Martial Law implemented to restore order. At least, those are the things Im hoping for. Id love to see the military rolling through the ghettos in tanks.