Elizabeth Warren

rickyb

Liz warren sucks. i got duped by her. maybe some of what she has said is right, but she is a coward.

upload_2020-4-3_14-59-27.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
no i thought it was bad when she endorsed hillary, and stopped trusting her after she wouldnt drop out and endorse bernie. plus she voted for the trillions in bailouts recently.
Get a copy of that Bill, see what her share will be. You'll like her a lot less.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No :poop: Leroy!

This was a nice lead in sentence ...
Elizabeth Warren — the ridiculous hustling flatbilly grifter from Massachusetts from Oklahoma who snookered the academic establishment by pretending to be a Native American while writing dopey self-help books that are so sloppy and intellectually dishonest that it’s a surprise skeezy old Joe Biden hasn’t plagiarized them yet ...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No :poop: Leroy!

This was a nice lead in sentence ...
Elizabeth Warren — the ridiculous hustling flatbilly grifter from Massachusetts from Oklahoma who snookered the academic establishment by pretending to be a Native American while writing dopey self-help books that are so sloppy and intellectually dishonest that it’s a surprise skeezy old Joe Biden hasn’t plagiarized them yet ...
How dare you say that about my Senator !