Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

Box Ox

He was born in South Africa, emigrated to Canada for convenience and then switched again to America. And he’ll probably change nationality again to China.

He’d still be an African-American in your eyes if he were black and had emigrated to Canada for convenience and then switched again to America, right?

Box Ox

the term African American triggers you

Where’d you get that impression? Do you have a problem with someone being called an African-American based on their place of origin and not solely based on their skin color? Does that trigger you? Are you projecting here?

Since the term African American triggers you so badly, which would you prefer to use?

Oh wait, I already know.

Haven’t seen this fallback card played by a leftist before. 🤣

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Says the side who wants this to be a Christian nation following your family values by outlawing birth control, crushing LGBTQ people, rolling back divorce rules etc.

Rules for thee but not for me is a lovely way to run a party.
Your paranoia is hysterical.

Christian nation?? No, but nothing wrong with Christian Values and Ethics.
Outlaw birth control?? No, especially if it keeps your type from propagating.
Crushing the Alphabet?? No, tolerance is the mature goal.
Roll back divorce rules?? Seriously, where do you get this 💩??

And I disagree with the liberal slogan you ended with. It's not lovely.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Rules for thee but not for me is a lovely way to run a party.
20230702_222422.jpg

100%

I’m not white knighting for Zuckerberg in any way shape or form. He’s an absolute turd in my book.

But I do find it interesting that conservatives love Elon Musk even though he’s an immigrant with multiple partners and children out of wedlock. Yet you guys hate Zuckerberg who is an American who’s in a long term marriage with no apparent kids out of wedlock.
Which one of those 2 lied, censored, and election interference? One sounds like a N-azi. But carryon with your white clouds and rainbows in fantasy land.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I seen it. I think it was Newsmax.
They posted something that somebody had said. I just caught the tail end of it. If it was the real deal, there probably would be more.

vantexan

I seen it. I think it was Newsmax.
They posted something that somebody had said. I just caught the tail end of it. If it was the real deal, there probably would be more.
The liberal media would be going bonkers. Proof that a rabid conservative really did ruin their beloved Twitter.