Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

fishtm2001

No he is doing exactly what he said and people are throwing a tantrum over it. And those tantrums have failed as this video showed. They tried to "cancel" him and he literally gave them the finger and shrugged it off.
Your hero last year tried to back out of his $44 billion offer to buy what was then Twitter, but financed the deal by borrowing $13 billion from a consortium of banks. Those banks have since been trying to sell the debt — which looks increasingly worthless as he drives X into the ground.

Brown Down

Your hero last year tried to back out of his $44 billion offer to buy what was then Twitter, but financed the deal by borrowing $13 billion from a consortium of banks. Those banks have since been trying to sell the debt — which looks increasingly worthless as he drives X into the ground.
My hero? I don't own a Tesla, or use x. But nice assumption :censored2:. I just call it as I see it. But keep your head shoved up your ass. It's a fetching look for you. And btw he owns xb if he does want to tank it he can. YOU just can't cope that he doesn't give a :censored2: what others think and it drives you mad that he is resisting pressure to care.

fishtm2001

My hero? I don't own a Tesla, or use x. But nice assumption :censored2:. I just call it as I see it. But keep your head shoved up your ass. It's a fetching look for you. And btw he owns xb if he does want to tank it he can. YOU just can't cope that he doesn't give a :censored2: what others think and it drives you mad that he is resisting pressure to care.
like I said; your hero

fishtm2001

He doesn't want to cultivate advertisers, despite advertising accounting for the majority of X's revenue. Seems odd doesn't it?

Thebrownblob

I’m gonna guess these are the same people who said Twitter could shadow ban and do whatever they wanted to do to people they didn’t agree with about just about everything because it was a private company just a couple years ago? But now somehow it’s a big deal? I’ve never used Twitter or X but it seems to me if he wanted company gone he could just shut the servers down and call it quits.

Last edited:

Brown Down

Seems odd you care, just don’t use it. I don’t doesn’t bother me.
like I said; your hero
I'm not the one moaning and groaning that someone isn't bowing down. You are. Btw here's another fact. I'm a true independent. Some things I go liberal on, some conservative. Unlike some on here I don't go extreme one way or another. Like I said. Keep your head up your ass. It's what your good at obviously.

Brown Down

He doesn't want to cultivate advertisers, despite advertising accounting for the majority of X's revenue. Seems odd doesn't it?
You do understand that there are a lot of subsidiary companies that don't turn a profit yet are kept around because they serve other purposes. One of the key ones is any gaming hardware manufacturer. Ie Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft. They actually lose money on hardware sales. But you have to have it for the profitable software sales, liscensing etc. so just because X isn't turning a profit doesn't mean it's not useful to Elon in some form or fashion.

fishtm2001

Are you anti-Semitic too?

“Prominent people in the Jewish community,” Musk claimed, helped fund “demonstrations for Hamas in every major city in the West.”

Brown Down

“Prominent people in the Jewish community,” Musk claimed, helped fund “demonstrations for Hamas in every major city in the West.”
Have I ever mentioned support for either side? No. I couldn't care less. But like usual if someone doesn't agree they must be anti semitic, racist, or a Nazi. All I ever said was it's funny how they wanted to punish him by dropping support, he gave them the literal .middle finger and now they are throwing a tantrum. If it wasn't about control it would have ended at the video but it hasn't. Now go call others names without proof troll.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

You're casting aspersions by proxy by attempting to paint others as agreeing with a statement that you present as anti-Semitic without proof.

That makes you a bigot.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1701525017765.png