Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

govols019

You smell that?
There's a website tracking his plane location in real time. Those journalists were passing that along.
Tracking his plane and tracking his person are two different things.

I use FlightAware to keep track of some big UT boosters planes during a coaching search...I have no idea who is on the plane.

Tracking his plane is perfectly legal....him banning people from a social platform he owns for sharing his plane location is also legal. I don't have a problem with either.

vantexan

Tracking his plane and tracking his person are two different things.

I use FlightAware to keep track of some big UT boosters planes during a coaching search...I have no idea who is on the plane.

Tracking his plane is perfectly legal....him banning people from a social platform he owns for sharing his plane location is also legal. I don't have a problem with either.
Someone was able to find a vehicle his small son was in. Jumped up on the hood. That alone is reason enough to stop the tracking of anything he or his family may be riding in.

govols019

You smell that?
Someone was able to find a vehicle his small son was in. Jumped up on the hood. That alone is reason enough to stop the tracking of anything he or his family may be riding in.

Again, there's no proof that really happened.

If there is proof, I would love to see it...I hope I'm wrong.

newolddude

I find it interested that someone making it in to the Pelosi household and bashing Paul's skull with a hammer an event Musk and conservatives find funny and cool and worthy of gay sex jokes. But someone follows Musk's car and all of a sudden celebrity stalking is a bad thing.

Plus it sounds like the Musk stalker was much more interested in his ex-partner Grimes.

grimes-getty-theo-wargo-wireimage-696x442.jpg

Up In Smoke

This should all be mute now that the Twitter poll shoes he should step down and hand control over to a board of directors. He stated he would do as his pollsters asked.

newolddude

This should all be mute now that the Twitter poll shoes he should step down and hand control over to a board of directors. He stated he would do as his pollsters asked.

Moot, not mute.

Plus given Musk’s track record, I don’t trust him.

And the concept that someone makes decisions on a company he bought for $44b by running a poll is astonishing.

Last edited:

Up In Smoke

Moot, not mute.

Plus given Musk’s track record, I don’t trust him.

And the concept that someone makes decisions on a company he bought for $44b by running a poll is astonishing.
Thank you. my 75 wpm doesn't include spelling errors.

vantexan

Again, there's no proof that really happened.

If there is proof, I would love to see it...I hope I'm wrong.
How do you know? And did Musk suspend all liberal reporters? No, just the ones who were passing along the website tracking his plane. Not exactly shutting down free speech. Maybe he should work with the FBI to get the shutting down free speech thingy right. The previous bosses seemed to understand that. Funny how there's definitive proof of FBI and Twitter colluding to violate 1st Amendment rights but y'all make excuses yet pounce on anything Musk does as the end of democracy.

govols019

You smell that?
How do you know? And did Musk suspend all liberal reporters? No, just the ones who were passing along the website tracking his plane. Not exactly shutting down free speech. Maybe he should work with the FBI to get the shutting down free speech thingy right. The previous bosses seemed to understand that. Funny how there's definitive proof of FBI and Twitter colluding to violate 1st Amendment rights but y'all make excuses yet pounce on anything Musk does as the end of democracy.
Calm down, buddy...I never said I thought Musk was ending democracy...I actually said the he was within his rights to ban anyone he wants from his social media platform.

Our discussion was over his plane and the fact that I believe that he just made up this "attack."

vantexan

Calm down, buddy...I never said I thought Musk was ending democracy...I actually said the he was within his rights to ban anyone he wants from his social media platform.

Our discussion was over his plane and the fact that I believe that he just made up this "attack."
But all you have us his statement and your belief. But you compared it to Smollett whose story fell completely apart from witness accounts and numerous other things that didn't add up.