Email from background check

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I just got my report in the mail today and on the paper and I saw this
"Not eligible per your criteria."
" Service that is not eligible: Criminal history"

After that it shows all my charges I got arrested for.

Does that mean I didn't get the job? On the fedex website the hr status says background check is still in progress and I thought they will hire anyone if the charges isn't felony or not severe and willing to work.
The letter clearly (or so I thought) states that because of your past criminal history....you are not eligible to be hired. So most likely, you didn't get the job. Go apply elsewhere.

BootsOnTarmac

If you were going for driver you probably failed the hiring criteria. If you want you can apply for Ground Handler, but you will have to go another check and drug test (Ground?) if 30 days have past since the last one. If you really want to work for FedEx, try going for Express Handler, no DMV, more pay than Ground Handler, pass a drug test, no felonies for 5 years, benefits after 90 days (Ground 1000hrs). If you get hired at Express, keep yourself / record clean for a few years, bid on better positions when you can. Then apply for better wages outside of FedEx.

bacha29

Ground is so desperate for package handlers that they don't look to deeply into a person's background. A few years back they hired a kid that everybody knew was a major drug dealer. He worked if you want to call it for a month or two but it got in the way of his drug dealing. A few weeks later he made the news and today he's on death row for the premeditated first degree murder of a pair of his " associates". So believe me all ground really looks for is two hands two legs and the ability to read English at a 6th grade level..

That's what I heard too as long as they don't have felonys they'll accept anyone but lets see how it goes I already called the HR he told me he hasn't received my background yet.