FedEx hiring process

Swagyp

Applied at FedEx

The purpose of this letter is to notify you that InfoMart, a consumer reporting agency, is reporting the criminal or other public record information that may be adverse about you to:

FedEx Ground - Employee

The above listed employer has certified that it uses such public record information to determine your eligibility for employment, promotion, reassignment, retention, placement and/or volunteering. If you have any questions regarding your report or to receive a copy of your report, please visitwww.applicantadvocate.com or contact us at (866)875-7398.

What does this means? Thanks for the answer

W

What The Hawk?

Do you have anything in your record to be worried about? LOL It's a pretty standard practice. I would request a copy.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Applied at FedEx

The purpose of this letter is to notify you that InfoMart, a consumer reporting agency, is reporting the criminal or other public record information that may be adverse about you to:

FedEx Ground - Employee

The above listed employer has certified that it uses such public record information to determine your eligibility for employment, promotion, reassignment, retention, placement and/or volunteering. If you have any questions regarding your report or to receive a copy of your report, please visitwww.applicantadvocate.com or contact us at (866)875-7398.

What does this means? Thanks for the answer

Seems fairly self explanatory to me.

Swagyp

Petty theft nun real serious but the judge drop it and said 25 hours community service and :censored2: lol.I'm not a bad kid just hanging out with the wrong crowd.

bacha29

Is that what your mom told you
They're not worried about you. it's the" wrong crowd" they're worried about. We had a package handler a few years back. His background check came back clean but what they didn't know was that he was a major drug dealer. Up in the woods a few miles from the terminal a drug deal with a couple from NYC went south He whipped out his " Dirty Harry" and blew them both away. The law caught up with him. He's doing life without parole. Honest jobs are hard to come by and as a result they can pick and choose who they'll take.

Swagyp

The HR guy told me my background is under review.he said once that come in or w.e I'll get a call back.but I'm still confused on how that even works first time I ever been though this

Star B

White Lightening
Probably had background checks but the first time the place has sent a separate letter. Most of mine have been in the pile of 'sign here's paperwork.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
first thing about fedx hiring is you dont talk about fedx hiring
IMG_0455.PNG

BootsOnTarmac

Wait for your report which will be mailed to the address of record. FedEx gets the report from Infomart electronically. You should get it by mail. When FedEx gets the report they will contact you about your eligibility for employment. Whichever comes first, you will eventually know.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Petty theft nun real serious but the judge drop it and said 25 hours community service and :censored2: lol.I'm not a bad kid just hanging out with the wrong crowd.
Birds of a feather flock together. I'm sure your "friends" think or say the same thing about themselves. In other words, they consider you as part of their "wrong crowd" that they are hanging out with.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

Birds of a feather flock together. I'm sure your "friends" think or say the same thing about themselves. In other words, they think you are part of their "wrong crowd".
Give the kid a break. Everyone has done some stupid :censored2: when they were young. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

It will be fine

Wait for your report which will be mailed to the address of record. FedEx gets the report from Infomart electronically. You should get it by mail. When FedEx gets the report they will contact you about your eligibility for employment. Whichever comes first, you will eventually know.
They mail the report to the candidate? For us you only hear about the background check if you fail. Then the candidate has to call the company that did it to find out what failed them.