Employee discount

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
We had a driver get fired for using the account number of a large Customer...a CPU that filled 10 to 12 53 footers daily.
He would ship things NDA using the shipping waybills in the Letter boxes.
He was running a business on the side through Ebay selling Matchbox Cars.
He had been doing it for like 5 years before the customer caught on.

Box Ox

We had a driver get fired for using the account number of a large Customer...a CPU that filled 10 to 12 53 footers daily.

WTF? LOL

542thruNthru

It seems like someone every couple years gets caught doing that during peak. Shipping crap to family using a customers account #

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I saw a customer counter guy get fired for something similar. Had been shipping internationals to his family in Africa for almost 20 years before they caught him

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
There was a PCM a few years back about an employee shipping discount. I can't remember the details but you had to apply for an account and verify employment. You had to print label ftom your account to get discount. You couldn't do it at customer counter and get it. If I remember right this discount was around 20% on ground and less on air.

KoennenTiger

The only way I can keep going is with my super male vitality. That and knowing I'm in this battle. The battle against those chicoms

Siveriano

I was picking up a letter box when i saw a NDA box to SC, the shipper information was our center, I felt bad reporting it but it was a letter box that has 1 package once every 2 blue moons.