employee friends with Div Manager

what should we do about an employee who is friends with Div Mgr and reports things to him?? In other words, snitches.

What does this mean? You are doing things you shouldn't be doing? If that is the case, maybe you shouldn't be doing them.
if you hold yourself accountable for your actions, you wouldn't need someone to.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
what should we do about an employee who is friends with Div Mgr and reports things to him?? In other words, snitches.

this sounds like more than one person is involved, did you notice the "what should WE do....
Even if you are doing your job properly, someone else might think otherwise and complain.
I too, would go with the false reporting angle , especially if several different persons are involved.

P

pickup

Ostracize him. I just woke up using browncafe to pull me into consciousness and this was the way the thought was phrased when it came to me. Sorry about the big vocabulary word.