Employee of the month?

tourists24

STUG's advice will be going through my head all day on my ride alongs.... No backing. Grab handrail.. Watch that speed limit....lol

old levi's

blank space
Just curious, does your center do the employee of the month recognition? I asked because ours just started it in march (probably been doing it before i worked there and stopped it and now restarting it) And guess who got it in the sort area for the month of april ? Yours truly ;).

Because our center recognizes an employee of the month from each position (one from sort aisle, one from small sorts, one from loading etc...) We get a UPS bookbag with a few goodies inside, just wondering if any other center does this and if so what do they give you?

Surely You cannot be serious.

over9five

Staff member
STUG's advice will be going through my head all day on my ride alongs.... No backing. Grab handrail.. Watch that speed limit....lol

Lunch and breaks when you're supposed to.

Make sure you load up with supplies on your AM time before you leave the building.

MAKE ALTERNATE ATTEMPTS!! Don't just NI1 it. Go to ten neighbors if you have to to get that signature.

Heavyslide

An expired gift card and a T-shirt. Really, they have been known to give gift cards with no balance.

As far as I'm concerned, the employee of the month goes to new people generally.

We had one kid who recieved employee of the month who unloaded 2000-3000 per hour, routinely buried people in the sort aisle and pretty much no one wanted to be around. He was only friends with supervisors. He was unsafe and eventually hurt his arm and was out for 4 months. Prior to that, he hurt himself several times. After the arm injury, he would come to work everyday and a supervisor would work for him -and he got to watch (extended training /demo they call it )- no more than an excuse to have a supervisor work and make numbers AND also prevent a DART injury (coverup). Beyond that, the same kid was going around doing saftey audits after peak of all people!! LOL

Typical UPS. :knockedout:
Who goes to work to make friends anyway!

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Employee of the month will net you a turkey in the second week of December for any of you guys willing to put in the juice.