End in sight, getting kicked off BC?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I hope you get more then a mention at the PCM like our last 30 yr retiree. Sad we send people off with little more then a handshake and honorable mentions during a 5 min meeting between DOK deadlines and sales lead goals.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I hope you get more then a mention at the PCM like our last 30 yr retiree. Sad we send people off with little more then a handshake and honorable mentions during a 5 min meeting between DOK deadlines and sales lead goals.
I have seen it. Ive also seen the retirees, just not show up, because they do not want a send off from a center manager or company that has made life miserable, the last few yrs.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have seen it. Ive also seen the retirees, just not show up, because they do not want a send off from a center manager or company that has made life miserable, the last few yrs.

This is my plan, although not for the reasons you gave. I simply want to show up on my last day, shake hands with my co-workers, do my run as I would on any other day, punch out, shake my center manager and on-car's hands and go home. I don't want to drag my children, their spouses and children to a ceremony which lasts about 5 minutes. I will then celebrate with family and friends at a time convenient for all.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Congrats for setting the date, Hoke. Forty and Out seems like the way I am going to leave too, so that three years from this month. I'm thinking about taking my browns off after I clock out and walk out of the gate in my underwear and not look back. Nobody in my management team is ever in the building that late anyway.

old levi's

blank space
Congrats for setting the date, Hoke. Forty and Out seems like the way I am going to leave too, so that three years from this month. I'm thinking about taking my browns off after I clock out and walk out of the gate in my underwear and not look back. Nobody in my management team is ever in the building that late anyway.

Out the gate in your underwear! :rofl:

Not a pretty image / But I do understand the sentiment.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe a 'full moon' ??

DS

Fenderbender
Hoax 40 yrs is a long friggin time ago...think back if you can...
Bill Gates and Paul Allen Establish Microsoft April 4, 1975.
Apple Computers Apple II, the first personal computer with color graphics is demonstrated,1977.
You've been around since that stupid mouse trap game came out.
Give it up man...you've done your time.
Do the stuff you never had time to do...
take more pictures...send your portfolio to playboy...
ya never know....hoke are you free to come to St Lucia for a shoot...?