Ending DACA

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Seriously though, opioid abuse really is a big problem in some job markets, especially those rural ones you were talking about earlier.
Opioid abuse is usually associated with a mental condition such as depression or bi-polar or schizophrenia.
Heroin, fentanyl and concentrated oxycodone are the opioid of choice for these people.

Note: Opioid addiction occurs frequently with people who have injuries for which an opioid is prescribed.
These people are typically working with healthcare insurance.

BrownArmy

That's made up as usual ... opioids are out of your system within 24 hours for most testing.
You can't even spell it correctly much less discuss it competently.

The most commonly used opiates are heroin, hydrocodone, morphine, and codeine. ... Despite this, blood tests can only detect morphine for the first 12 hours after the last dose, and urine tests only work for up to 3 days. However, saliva tests are more effective, being able to detect traces of morphine for up to 4 days.

View attachment 155065

Opioids/opiates, criticize my spelling or usage of terms all you want - did you understand what I was saying?

And, yes, it's a serious problem for employers.

Cheers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Opioid abuse is usually associated with a mental condition such as depression or bi-polar or schizophrenia.
Heroin, fentanyl and concentrated oxycodone are the opioid of choice for these people.

Note: Opioid addiction occurs frequently with people who have injuries for which an opioid is prescribed.
These people are typically working with healthcare insurance.
Dude, that's kind of a baby boomer perspective not necessarily based in the current reality.

Opioid abuse really blew up in my area over the past year. People I went to school with I never would have imagined might have this problem. They didn't get hurt, they bought them like you buy any other recreational drug. Start popping, then smoking, then you're shooting up. It's weird and I really don't get it, but it's gotten really popular with young people.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Opioids/opiates, criticize my spelling or usage of terms all you want - did you understand what I was saying?

And, yes, it's a serious problem for employers.

Cheers.
I'll buy your argument.
As I posted earlier, I tend to think of hydrocodone as the 'opioid' which is a misnomer.
Heroin and fentanyl are 'opioids' at a magnitude or higher of concentration as hydrocodone.

IMG_0481.JPG
Dude, that's kind of a baby boomer perspective not necessarily based in the current reality.

Opioid abuse really blew up in my area over the past year. People I went to school with I never would have imagined might have this problem. They didn't get hurt, they bought them like you buy any other recreational drug. Start popping, then smoking, then you're shooting up. It's weird and I really don't get it, but it's gotten really popular with young people.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Most of the people I know and associate with are recreational users.
I am going to Narcotics Anonymous meetings with my wife so I can get a better understanding of addiction and the addictive personality. You can do this if it is an 'Open Discussion' NA group.

Crack seems to be the most common down here.
You're still a Yankee, I don't care where you live. :teethy:

BrownArmy

I'll buy your argument.
As I posted earlier, I tend to think of hydrocodone as the 'opioid' which is a misnomer.
Heroin and fentanyl are 'opioids' at a magnitude or higher of concentration as hydrocodone.

Po-ta-to, po-tA-to.

Americans are either incompletely educated or on drugs, and employers can't fill jobs.

That's a separate issue from 'what jobs are illegal immigrants stealing from us' etc.

Most of the people I know and associate with are recreational users.
I am going to Narcotics Anonymous meetings with my wife so I can get a better understanding of addiction and the addictive personality. You can do this if it is an 'Open Discussion' NA group.

Crack seems to be the most common down here.
You're still a Yankee, I don't care where you live. :teethy:
I live in a pineapple, under the sea.