Ending DACA

vantexan

And all their kids will be USA Citizens ... not necessarily Americans.
How's that different from admitting foreigners legally? Those DACA kids are culturally much more American than someone admitted from Estonia or Ecuador. Would be extraordinarily cruel to send people back who are here through no fault of their own and this is all they know. If they commit crimes, however, send them back. Their being here is a privilege, not a right.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You don't know that. I don't have a problem with letting DACA kids stay as long as they don't commit crimes. And they get a green card, not citizenship.
Agree
And all their kids will be USA Citizens ... not necessarily Americans.
Statement of fact.
How's that different from admitting foreigners legally? Those DACA kids are culturally much more American than someone admitted from Estonia or Ecuador. Would be extraordinarily cruel to send people back who are here through no fault of their own and this is all they know. If they commit crimes, however, send them back. Their There being here is a privilege, not a right.
I agreed with your previous post.
We are in agreement.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Actually that was not the parties policy.

Reagan signed amnesty on the assurance it would halt illegal immigration crossing the southern border.
Screw any repubican or rino that did (support), it's not their country to give away.
Back then and now we need people to field up ''jobs'' and Reagan and Bush Sr understood the situation is not about'' YOU'' is about America's principles and freedom.

floridays

Back then and now we need people to field up ''jobs'' and Reagan and Bush Sr understood the situation is not about'' YOU'' is about America's principles and freedom.
Bush Sr. = POS

Not sure I understand your post.

You are intelligent, you understand collective bargaining.
Most likely you know the reason the left is in favor of illegal immigration today.

If you choose to be intellectually dishonest, it's on you.

Cesar Chavez:

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Bush Sr. = POS

Not sure I understand your post.

You are intelligent, you understand collective bargaining.
Most likely you know the reason the left is in favor of illegal immigration today.

If you choose to be intellectually dishonest, it's on you.

Cesar Chavez:

We talking about DACA.