Ending DACA

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I can understand where you are coming from but you are forgetting

They are illegal and should not be rewarded.
People can't be illegal, it's not possible.

Our immigration policy is complete nonsense, regardless of DACA.
IMO, DACA is a nice little band-aid so democrats can say they accomplished something.

Now it's a nice distraction for little Donnie from all his other failures. The media will hop on it, everybody will have a good laugh or cry about it, and then move onto something else. Our immigration policy will not change, there will be no great big beautiful wall, and we'll all continue down the long road to the middle.

Undocumented immigrants are a vital part of our economy, and that's not gonna change anytime soon.

IMO, DACA is a nice little band-aid so democrats can say they accomplished something.

Now it's a nice distraction for little Donnie from all his other failures. The media will hop on it, everybody will have a good laugh or cry about it, and then move onto something else. Our immigration policy will not change, there will be no great big beautiful wall, and we'll all continue down the long road to the middle.

Undocumented immigrants are a vital part of our economy, and that's not gonna change anytime soon.
It's not fair to those that have jumped through all of the hoops to get here.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

it is but you have to control it

BrownArmy

How about if i just come crash at your house and say i wanna live there, because i like it better?

Not the same thing.

Most of these kids (now adults) grew up here, they're as American as you or I.

And: they work and pay taxes.

Explain to me why it would be a good idea to kick out some of the best and brightest, just to prove a point?

Lordy, these DACA folks aren't on welfare, they (almost by definition) keep their noses clean and work twice as hard as Mikey-Whitey who sits in his parents basement all day playing video games.

These are the immigrants we want, which is a chiity thing to say at all, but why in the world would we deport these people?

Jkloc420

Not the same thing.

Explain to me why it would be a good idea to kick out some of the best and brightest, just to prove a point?

Lordy, these DACA folks aren't on welfare, they (almost by definition) keep their noses clean and work twice as hard as Mikey-Whitey who sits in his parents basement all day playing video games.

These are the immigrants we want, which is a chiity thing to say at all, but why in the world would we deport these people?
your rewarding people cutting the line, it isnt fair to those who actually do things right

Not the same thing.

Sorry that do not belong here. Leave the country and reapply.

Jkloc420

Not the same thing.

we might as well let everyone in and do away with boarders

BrownArmy

your rewarding people cutting the line, it isnt fair to those who actually do things right

They didn't cut the line, their parents did.

We're going to deport them...where?

Mexico? Guatemala? Wherever?

Lulz, these people grew up here in America and know about as much Spanish as I do.

You haven't thought this through.

Non sequitur

I would allow current residents to stay and give them a path to legalization. Do it now and quickly. Build the wall and anyone not registered kick them out. 30 years of integration should do and then by then we should be experts on orderly legal immigration.

Jkloc420

It's bad because these DREAMERS are brown?
you do know the dreamers affect other p
They didn't cut the line, their parents did.

We're going to deport them...where?

Mexico? Guatemala? Wherever?

Lulz, these people grew up here in America and know about as much Spanish as I do.

You haven't thought this through.
congress gots six months to come up with a plan. However what you do, is end the program that enables it

Jkloc420

congress will give them amnesity and the program will be over. Trump will look like a genius because he will sign citzenship